like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Chinless Surgery (Implant)

이하암 2009-10-08 (목) 05:09 14 Years ago 2391
I slept for two nights with a chinless implant inserted. In fact, before the surgery, I heard that a chinless surgery was a relatively simple surgery (I guess I secretly wanted to believe that...) , but after trying it out, it turns out it wasn't such a simple surgery... I made the inside of my mouth go numb and put the implant in it. I put it in and tied it again... I feel like I was really ignorant for leaving a wound in my mouth that was fine and expecting it to be fine in a day or two... It's been 2 days since the surgery and I was in so much pain that I woke up at 5 a.m. on the second day and took painkillers and felt pain for a while. I slept less and stayed like this.. Yesterday was the first day, so I tried to do that, but today I started to have scary thoughts.. What if I can't sleep like this all the time?.. I did it for no reason.. It's not a simple surgery as I thought.. The pain of swelling and not being able to eat.. I have to gargle frequently because my mouth is full of sores .. I want to cry... I'm really curious about what it was like for those who have no chin... Sigh...

Comment 3
블루모스크 2009-10-08 (목) 10:05 14 Years ago Address
저도 2년전에 무턱보형물 수술받았는데요.무턱수술 엄청아프고 이런저런 걱정들정말 많이 했거든요, 저같은 경우에는 별탈없이 고통없이 잘 아물드라구요.
양치는 1주일 정도 못했던거 같은데 조금 만 참고 견디시면 더 예뻐지실수 있을실 거예요 우울해하지마시고 힘내세요
쿨지혜 2009-10-08 (목) 19:54 14 Years ago Address
저 이제 4일됫는데 전 하나도 안아픔....걍 입이 안벌려진다는거..?ㅜㅜ그래서 음식을 빨대로밖에 못먹는다는것뿐....코랑무턱 같이해서그런지 무턱은 걍 하나도 신경안쓰이고 코만 좀 신경쓰여요..
떡대야~ 2009-11-16 (월) 00:48 14 Years ago Address
저는 거의 1년 되가는데염..ㅋㅋ 지금은 완젼 제 턱처럼 자연스럽고 편하고 넘 좋은데.. 조금만 더 힘내세요..저두 첨엔 할머니턱같다고 하는소리에 몇번이고 뺄려고했는데 지금은 사람들 이뿌다합니다~ 넉넉히 6개월은 넘어야 완젼 얼굴라인 나옵니다. 시간 금방가니깐 힘내세요..^^ 화이팅팅~!!
Prev  Next  List