like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Plate lift review^^%

유아스 2009-09-09 (수) 23:26 15 Years ago 1815
I got a super plate lift this time, honestly, it hasn't been long since I've done it. a week now???? I found out about V-line surgery on the Internet. It's the first time I've ever heard of a super plate lift, so I'm scared and worried.... Even when I went to the hospital for a consultation, there were many people who came to receive this procedure.. So the waiting time was a bit long.. After seeing the before and after pictures and the reviews on the website, I wanted to do more. It has the advantage of short treatment time, and the fact that there is no scarring and that you can see the changed chin line immediately after the procedure is also attractive. It's only been a week, but I can see the difference right away, so everyone around me was surprised. I think it's a procedure that can make a perfect V-line to the point where you can tell me if you've shaved your chin .

Comment 6
사과얼굴 2009-09-10 (목) 13:41 15 Years ago Address
Where did you do it? Please give me some information about the price and ..
축구잡냐! 2009-09-10 (목) 13:44 15 Years ago Address
I'm a plate lifter..Honestly, the v-line? I don't know..Isn't that bad? It's hot and I can't even tie my hair up..This is a more difficult surgery than I thought. ..(I have had two surgeries.. I can’t get rid of it.) The surgery is also very painful and difficult. It is pulled loosely and loosens over time.. I can't tie my hair because of the knot behind the ear and the 2cm cut of flesh.. To be honest, there seems to be a limit to making a perfect V-line with lifting. As a person, I don't want to recommend it.. Anyway, compared to what I spent a lot of time and hard work, it's a bit like how I look like before.. It's said that it comes back after time has passed since it's folded and knotted. ..it's all..because of this, the clowns look more protruding.. Anyway, it's a plate that has to be operated on with one lift. I was deceived and deceived by the latter. Anyway, it seems that people who are interested in plastic surgery need accurate information..
웃자 ^^ 2009-09-16 (수) 21:15 15 Years ago Address
I did that, but I didn't see much of an effect, and I can't even go to the hairdresser because my hair looks ugly...
뽀뎅이 2009-09-16 (수) 22:07 15 Years ago Address
Lift..I have some cheekbones, so there are cases where I do it because of the cheekbones... Those who have some cheekbones to show off should consider it when performing a lifting procedure... I do n't have a cheekbone..I'm worried because I can use a lift instead.
볼살턱살빼고v라인 2009-09-17 (목) 01:51 15 Years ago Address
I saw a person who had a plate lift around and it was a great scar with small folds of flesh behind the ear.. I couldn't even tie my hair.
아케자 2009-09-29 (화) 10:42 14 Years ago Address
I was also interested in the plate.. but there are a lot of posts that people find surprisingly uncomfortable because it's an incision.. Actually.. If you're at work, maybe it's unpopular that it takes a long time to recover; Eh, I'm worried
Prev  Next  List