like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Perm) The reality of swelling and recovery period after square jaw surgery

노금맘 2009-08-11 (화) 10:13 15 Years ago 6089
There was an article about it that I could relate to, so I copied it. ^^ Many people think that after facial contouring, if you make an incision behind the ear through materials on the website or during a consultation, the swelling will subside in about 4-5 days. Perhaps because of this phrase , many people say that the swelling has not gone down even after a week, or that the face is round, etc. However, when the swelling goes down in 4-5 days , it means that 80% of the swelling that may occur after surgery goes down. , The remaining 20% ​​will gradually disappear over the next month. Then, after a month, the lines gradually appear. Just like I thought, you also think that if you just get surgery right away, your face will soon become the size of a fist. But that is absolutely not the case. Edema is an inevitable part of any surgery, but edema varies greatly depending on the surgical method, the patient's constitution, and post-operative care. Some people have good conditions and the swelling disappears quickly, but this is not generally the case. However, that does not mean that what is said on the website or during consultations is a lie. You must listen carefully to its meaning. Obviously, if the procedure is performed through an incision behind the ear, there is no edema at all. This means that it is only about 1/6 of the cost of conventional surgery. I'll tell you the approximate condition... (Example of square jaw reduction surgery) 4-5 days after surgery: You can go out and look fat, but it doesn't look unsightly to others. You seem to have gained weight since I haven't seen you lately. About 2 weeks after surgery: You have gained weight. There are mixed opinions about the condition, saying it is the same or not. One month after the surgery: People who knew you had the surgery said it had gotten smaller, but it wasn't shocking. People who see it every day don't say anything. They are already familiar with your face. At this time, you make a lot of complaints or phone calls to the hospital. It's not effective. ^^ A month after the surgery: The calls or complaints become less frequent..^^ A month and a half or two after the surgery: Hehehe, people say they've become prettier. ..I’m still not 100% to my liking.. 6 months after surgery: Bring your friends or family. There hasn't been any news about cancer in the meantime..^^ You go through roughly the same process as above... You might think that your face will be the size of a fist right after the surgery, but I don't think that's absolutely true. Depending on a skilled doctor, good constitution, and post-surgery care, it may take time for it to look natural. Moreover, it takes more than one or two months for the scar to disappear after removing the mole, and skin peeling requires more than a month of redness... However, since the perfect recovery stage is expressed only with minimal expression and swelling removal, many patients undergo surgery 1 to 2. You know that in just a few weeks everything will be done. Absolutely not. Depending on the person, there are some who lose it quickly and others who settle it very late, and it may vary depending on the level of satisfaction of the person, but it definitely takes a lot of time after major surgery . I hope you know this and that those who have had surgery can rest easy and take care of a comfortable recovery. These are related to swelling, and if you have any other symptoms that are difficult for your body, do not hesitate to go to the hospital where the surgery was performed and ask questions to take care of your body and mind. If you have any symptoms, be sure to ask them at the hospital where you had the surgery, not just on the internet or people around you. This is also the right of a patient who had surgery at a high cost.^^

Comment 4
lime 2009-08-11 (화) 12:18 15 Years ago Address
혹시 수술 하셨는지요... ^^;
병원이랑 수술 방법 비용등 정보 쪽지 부탁드려도 될까요~
입안은 무섭고.. 귀뒤로.. 솔깃하네요.
토리토리인똘 2009-08-12 (수) 04:07 15 Years ago Address
우와^^
배양 2009-09-02 (수) 00:48 15 Years ago Address
와우~ 저에게 도움되는 글이네여.. 저두 지금 귀뒤사가턱 수술한지 12일째인데.. 님말씀처럼 4~5일쯤에는 얼굴에 살좀 찐거같더니.. 7일쯤되는 큰부기는 대체적으로 다 빠졌어요..측면에는 확실히 각은 사라졌는데.. 정면은 그다지 전이랑 크게달라보이지 않아서..내얼굴은 수술효과가 업는 얼굴인건가.. 이런생각하고있었거든요..ㅋㅋ 한달은 지나야 정면효과가 나온다고들하는데..10월쯤되야 갸름해져있겠죠? ^^ 님말씀 너무 도움됐어요!!!
일단멈춰 2009-09-28 (월) 14:02 14 Years ago Address
저도 수술을 생각중인데 워낙 겁이 많은편이라 안면윤곽 질문방에 다가도 질문을 남겨보긴햇는데 직접 가서 상담을 받아야 와닿을지 아니면 어느정도의 지식을 쌓고 가서 상담을 받아야 할지....아무것도 모른고 무턱대고 상담받기가 무서워서....먼저해보신분에 조언을 듣고 싶습니다.
Prev  Next  List