like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

It's been 6 days since the whole face fat transplant

fkffkfk 2009-07-31 (금) 15:50 15 Years ago 1951
But, from the first day, my face was symmetrical with zombies. The first day was fine, and the second day was fine , but from the third day, it was really asymmetrical and swollen like a monster . I'm running away ㅠ I'm just doing that ㅠ I'm so scared that this will all come alive ㅠ Before , I didn't have any flesh on my face, but it was just fine . I think it's because I injected a lot ㅠ Anyway.. what should I do?? Also ㅠ I didn’t have any cheek fat ㅠ But how much of the cheek fat was tucked in ? When I laugh, the muscles in the cheekbones go up. ㅠ That part swells up like two eggs, so even a slight smile makes me want to. ㅠ I have to go to work in three days ㅠ They said that this swelling will go down enough in 10 days ㅠㅠ What is this ㅠㅠ I am really worried about how to go to work ㅠ

Comment 12
popop 2009-07-31 (금) 23:58 15 Years ago Address
It's been about 4 days, and I'm puffy like two candies on my cheeks. I have to go to work on Monday.
shin9111 2009-08-01 (토) 03:18 15 Years ago Address
Today I... called the hospital. I'll be sorry. My husband also told me not to do it at that hospital, but to go to another hospital to get rid of fat. It's so hot on my skin... I can't sleep. It's so tight and hot.... My skin is all ruined, and I think I'm going to break all the heat... What should I do? Noooo~~~~ I won't touch your face again
눈이부셔요~ 2009-08-01 (토) 08:39 15 Years ago Address
It's been 9 days since those two fat transplants, but there are still swelling and bruising.. After about 2 weeks in the hospital, about 70-80% of the swelling goes down, and they said it would take a month for it to settle down perfectly.. Both of those are just general data. There must be a difference in degree for each person.. The problem is asymmetry.. It is said that fat can be removed. If you are stressed that much, just remove it . It seems like this is coming.. Anyway, cheer up!
fkffkfk Writer 2009-08-02 (일) 02:10 15 Years ago Address
저오늘병원가서실밥뽑고왔는데요 비대칭심하다고햇더니
붓기때문이라면서 5일정도더있다가오라고하네여 ㅠ
근데요양쪽비교해보니 지방을 주입한위치다다르더라구요 ㅠ
그래서물어봤더니 뭐 구멍만다르지 ㅜ넣는게다르다나?모그러던데 ㅠ
흑 진짜비대칭너무심해서죽겠고 ㅜ얼굴광대쪽 앞복부분은 너무뽈록해서미치겠고 ㅠ이제다신성형않할께여요 ㅠ
fkffkfk Writer 2009-08-02 (일) 02:47 15 Years ago Address
That's right, and the cheekbones and cheeks in front of the fat transplant. The eyes and nose look really small. I don't know if it's because of the swelling.
눈이부셔요~ 2009-08-02 (일) 10:26 15 Years ago Address
That's right..Both of my eyes are on the big side, but they look small..I think it's still because of the swelling..wait for it..the people who had plastic surgery worried about it being awkward and weird at first, but later say it's okay...the name is surgery, but the time it takes to settle down is definitely You must know the story of the ugly duckling...?^^
fkffkfk Writer 2009-08-02 (일) 15:46 15 Years ago Address
이틀만 하라는 냉찜질 아직도여얼심히하고있답니다 ㅠ호박즙도계속먹는데별로효과없는듯 ㅠ차라리붓기라면괜찮지만 생착될가바진짜노심초사랍니다 ㅠ사지방에후기올리신분들보면 일주일만에도그리이쁘고 비대칭거의없더만..
왜제게만 ㅠㅠ흑.넘속상해요 돈버리고 ㅠㅠ
tnsqorck 2009-08-03 (월) 23:37 15 Years ago Address
이상한 병원좀 알려주세용 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

쪽지 부탁드립니다 피하게용 ㅋ
이에나 2009-08-04 (화) 03:52 15 Years ago Address
무슨병원이에요?ㅠ 지방하고있는데걱정되네요..
이미지짱 2009-08-04 (화) 15:50 15 Years ago Address
붓기일 수 있어요. 원래 마른사람은 붓기 빠지면 지방 생착률이 많지 않은 것 같아요. 정 맘에 안드시면 살살 맛사지 하세요.
카르마 2009-08-10 (월) 16:32 15 Years ago Address
저도 님이랑 비슷합니다.. 정말 죽고 싶고 다시는 성형이라는 걸 하고 싶지도 않네요.. 다른 사람들은 예쁘게만 잘 되는데 전 지방이식 한번 잘못했다가 괴물같아져서 바깥출입도 못하고 있답니다..ㅠ.ㅠ 지방 뺄수있는 병원을 알아봤는데 병원에서 다들 자연스럽게 빠지기를 기다려고야만 한다고 하던데요? 수술하면 오히려 울퉁불퉁해진다고..ㅠ.ㅠ 혹시 좋은 방법 없을까요..
행복이란 2009-08-21 (금) 20:31 15 Years ago Address
속많이상하시겠어요..ㅠㅠ힘내세요~~저도 정보좀 알려주세요~전 오늘가서 상담하구서 수술날짜잡고왔는데 ..제발 같은곳이아니였으면하네요..ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List