like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

It has been a month since fat grafting.

jinsirnim 2009-02-03 (화) 15:00 15 Years ago 2252
It's been a month since fat grafting, but how long does it usually take for a second one? I like it now, but it will fall out again later, but I 'm getting impatient because I 'm afraid that it will be bad if I keep it for a long time ㅠㅠ When is the best time? I only wrote a question in the review room. Then I will write a brief review of my surgery. I put it on my thigh fat face. I didn't know how to remove fat from my thighs, but after putting in all the fat and going home after surgery, my thighs hurt . I put it all over my face, but I didn't like it for about a week after the first surgery. I just regretted the surgery.. I was so swollen that my face would really come back, but the swelling is gone, so I like it. I especially like the forehead, and in the case of the cheeks, I don't have a lot of cheeks . I asked for it, but I regret it. When performing fat grafting, listen carefully to your doctor. I regret it like me. The doctor said to put it in in moderation. You said that, but I asked for just a little bit of it, so I'm in the Queen's Congregation Now , there are things that have changed after fat grafting, which look a lot younger. I used to cover my forehead with my bangs because it didn't suit me in the past, but I also wear a headband. People I know look like me and have my bangs removed, so I look much better . Why did I wear my bangs down until now ㅋㅋ I don't know about fat grafting ㅋㅋ It's a long post to write briefly ㅋㅋ Please don't lose fat.. Especially the forehead ㅠㅠ Holy stars!! When is the best time to do the 2nd one?

Comment 9
세레니티 2009-02-03 (화) 19:47 15 Years ago Address
I did it a week ago too. The 2nd car is best between 2-3 months. At that time, the fat to be engrafted is engrafted and the swelling is all gone, so it is the time when you can finally see the effect. Usually, the extracted fat is valid for up to 6 months. I also have a question, so I sent you a message.
ahdongtic 2009-02-04 (수) 07:07 15 Years ago Address
It's not an answer, it's Jisong... I'm curious... Then, do you have sedation for the second time? Or is it just injecting directly into the face like filler? Anyone know?
겉늙은이 2009-02-04 (수) 14:46 15 Years ago Address
I'm seriously thinking about full face fat grafting right now . Please tell me about the hospital.
애너벨 2009-02-04 (수) 19:10 15 Years ago Address
The reason for taking sedation is to reduce the pain of losing fat, so if you need to remove fat from your buttocks or thighs in the second round, of course, you will go through the same process of sedation, right? ^ ^ And injecting into the face is also very painful because the needle goes deep. Therefore, while under sedation, local anesthesia was applied separately to the face.
애너벨 2009-02-04 (수) 19:16 15 Years ago Address
And, Writer, I think the best time is to go to the hospital and discuss it with the director. ^ ^ I've been instilling for a little over two weeks. Yesterday, I went to the hospital and they told me to stay there for about a month and a half and come to the hospital once. Between two and three months, the swelling will go down and it will settle down, so you can usually wait three months after the first to decide whether it’s good or not to do the second. (At the hospital where I received the procedure, even if it was a second time, the fat was removed, so I'm just going to do it in time for the summer vacation.) So, the writer is also comfortable, stay for another month or so, then go to the hospital and discuss it. ^ ^
jinsirnim Writer 2009-02-05 (목) 11:54 15 Years ago Address
Thank you Annabel for the long comment.
다은맘 2009-02-05 (목) 13:21 15 Years ago Address
I am a novice in the priesthood. I would be very grateful if you could give me information in a hurry for fat transplantation.
탱수니 2009-02-15 (일) 20:02 15 Years ago Address
Please give me some information too. It's frustrating because I don't know anything about cancer.
뚱띵이 2009-03-03 (화) 23:21 15 Years ago Address
Please give me some fat grafting information
Prev  Next  List