like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Day 4 of square jaw

crushonu 2008-12-30 (화) 14:58 15 Years ago 2069
I posted on the 2nd day when I was going to live , but now I sincerely- live. thing. same Everything.. -_ㅜ I think this hahaha Yesterday, when I put on the bandage, I had a blowfish face haha ​​I shouldn't smile, but I kept laughing when I saw the face, so I got scolded haha ​​I practice opening my mouth, but I 'm not overdoing it. Germs are swarming, but above all, the top priority is to prevent inflammation in the wound, right? I started warming up today. In the 'How to get rid of swelling' room, he said that adding hot water to the Excitement Ice Cream Pack was really convenient and good , so I tried it . It's hot, so I put it in my socks and put it on both sides, and when it cools down, I take it out and use it - The thermal conductivity is good and it's convenient . ^ --------------------------------- Ah, well, I suddenly remembered this and posted it. Take the mp3 with you on the day of surgery- I found the mp3 and listened to it as soon as I woke up from anesthesia- It seems that the time went by much faster and I was able to forget about the discomfort ^-^

Comment 2
두성이 2008-12-30 (화) 23:36 15 Years ago Address
I didn't steam it... lol It's annoying -_-;; The swelling in the cheekbones has gone down a lot... but the swelling in the chin doesn't go away well... Hmm... maybe it's because the swelling in the cheekbones comes down to the chin and is combined with the swelling in the chin... I hope your swelling goes down quickly. dragon... lol
crushonu Writer 2008-12-31 (수) 06:24 15 Years ago Address
감사합니다 ^-^ㅋㅋ 근데 정말 많이 기대하면 안되겠더라구요- 일단은 터질것 같던 입술이 이제 되돌아온걸로 다행이다... 생각하려구요 ㅠ 붓기가 원래 중력방향으로 내려온다더니 진짜 그런 것 같아요- 복어 얼굴에서 점점 눈사람 모양이 ㅋㅋㅋ -_-; 님도 힘내세요! ^-^
Prev  Next  List