like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

6th day of full face fat graftingㅠ.ㅠ. I'm worried

진달래^^ 2008-09-13 (토) 08:59 16 Years ago 3957
It's been 6 days since my full face fat transplant... They say the first round of fat disappears quickly, but I'm still the same.ㅠㅠ. Especially the forehead...the swelling hasn't gone down yet and it's shiny.ㅠ.ㅠ The chin and lips are just tight, but they'll go away soon.ㅠ.ㅠ But at the plastic surgery clinic I went to...the director asked when would be a good time to get the second treatment. When I asked about it, I was told that it was too much to be persistent in the first round ... and they told me not to do it in the second round.. ㅡㅡ;; But I'm going to ask you to be steadfast... ㅡㅡ When I was doing the forehead fat transplant, I was told that it might look bumpy because I'm the type of person who talks while making facial expressions , so I did it at the same time... During the second fat grafting, I got Botox on my chin and then did the fat grafting. Wouldn’t it last a little longer if I do that ?? Those of you who did that, please give me an answer.. Also, getting fat...how long does it take for it to look natural?? It's already been a week and my face is still the same.ㅠ.ㅠ. My skin is also really dirty.ㅠ.ㅠ I'm so depressedㅠ.ㅠ.

Comment 2
성형이날도우사 2008-09-13 (토) 11:54 16 Years ago Address
Local primary theory is not enough;;; Although the engraftment rate may vary from person to person, the desired satisfaction level is lower in fat areas with the first treatment. I did the second treatment, but the engraftment was a little lacking, so I had to do the third treatment. There will probably still be swelling because it was the first time... It took me a month to get it to look completely natural. It may be because the swelling was severe because you put in a lot at first, but it would be better to check the progress in a month and do the second treatment.
바이올렛로즈 2008-09-14 (일) 14:40 16 Years ago Address
Do you want fat to make your forehead bulge? You need to get it periodically 3-4 times a year.. haha
Prev  Next  List