Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

I had v-line chin and cheekbone surgery yesterday.

얼굴이랑코랑 2008-06-12 (목) 08:15 16 Years ago 1825
In fact, it's not that reckless, but I put a little Gore-Tex on it for my V-line. I've been wanting to contour my face for a long time , but I just thought and went up to Seoul a week ago. This is a case where I went and tried virtual plastic surgery and got a date right away -_-;; Thinking about it now.. I did it in Apgujeong, but there was no such thing as a blood lake, so I decided without looking for anything else.. Even when under anesthesia, I just fell asleep without difficulty. When I woke up, I was in the recovery room.. I drank it.. Later, I just couldn't resist my temper, so I did one overtime and felt much more comfortable.. I got an injection and took some medicine.. Then I got on the KT X and went down to Busan right away -_-;;;; In the evening, I ate a little porridge and ate some medicine and slept well. I didn't fall asleep and there was nothing like that.. The speed is right away, but the blood in your mouth ? Because of this, I spit out phlegm quite often. Every time I spit it out, I bleed.. TT The other discomfort is nothing except a sore mouth - I 'm still walking around just fine. For yesterday's surgery, I think I did well without any problems. I'm really looking forward to going back to Seoul to get the bandages off in 3 days . I believed this hospital because it was rumored to bleed so much, but the swelling was just fine and there was no blood hose or nausea. Above all, I had a sore throat??;; Anyway, I'm coming home right away. I'm satisfied ^^ I'll post before and after photos when I get better-

Comment 4
눈썹달 2008-06-12 (목) 16:12 16 Years ago Address
수술도 잘 된 것 같고 만족하신다니 부럽네요~ 붕대 감고 돌아다니기엔 괜찮은가요? 저도 수술 후 병원에는 못 있을 것 같아서>_<ㅎㅎ 비용 및 병원 정보 부탁드려도 될런지요~
엽기토끼 2008-06-13 (금) 11:28 16 Years ago Address
피 호는 없는 소리에 솔깃!ㅎㅎ;; 저도 정보 부탁드립니다.
생얼 2008-06-14 (토) 07:45 16 Years ago Address
저도 정보좀 주세요~~
haojin 2008-06-24 (화) 07:02 16 Years ago Address
저도 비용이랑 병원 이름이랑 부탁합니다^^
고생하신만큼 예뻐지실꺼에여^^
Prev  Next  List