Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

I finally did facial contouring~ Really detailed experiences..

민징 2008-02-24 (일) 14:34 16 Years ago 6289
I still can't believe that I underwent surgery . On the day of the operation, I was fine , but seeing my face and condition after the operation, I felt a sense of reality . I hung up and didn't go, and I worried too much, so it was the truth in a word from the hospital's point of view ^^; The hospitals that had been narrowed down after agonizing over 2 years were BP, ㅁㅅㄹ, ㅇㄸ, ㅅジㅇ, and ㄴㅇㅇ.. In the end, 3 days ago, I decided on ㅇㅇㅇ and had surgery . I ended up giving up because I wasn't expecting it.. BG is a hospital with a lot of celebrity surgeries . I decided that it felt like this hospital .. I didn't have a special face like cheekbones or chin . People say why did you touch a face that shouldn't be done... It was a bit ambiguous . Yo.. The clown had some side cheekbones. There was almost no front cheekbones, so it felt a little flat.. There was almost no chin, and it was all fat (by the way, this fat is not pretty on the cheeks, but you know the kind of fat that sticks to the chin area like a little sagging?) The face looked round. I wanted to do the surgery properly, so I did cheekbones, chin, chin line fat removal, and forehead fat transplant.. I had the surgery the day after my birthday . It felt so strange.. Feeling reborn? I will never forget that light feeling before anesthesia and that hopeless feeling after surgery . My lips protruded twice as much as my nose and my whole face was so swollen that I was confused when I looked in the mirror . It's swollen, but can I really come back? The face is not a human face.. It has become a monster. Blowfish Monster Monster Dooly Electric Fan Aunt These are the words that immediately come to mind when I see my face ㅡㅡ;; The first day was the most painful.. I couldn't lift my head after lying down . They said that it would burst a few hours after the surgery and the swelling would be less than menstruation during surgery . I couldn't get up because of my face, so I lay down for a day, couldn't urinate, couldn't drink water , grunted with menstrual cramps, and because of the forehead autologous fat transplant, my thighs hurt, my legs hurt, my throat hurt, and I couldn't even speak because of the blood. Mucus in my nose. Because of this, it was so hard to breathe, and I couldn't sleep at all, so I stayed up all night with my eyes open.. Every hour, the nurse came to check if there was any breathing difficulties , and brought water until dawn was ripe .. Half of it was done. I spilled it..ㅡㅡ;; my lips are so swollen I can't feel it, so I have to squeeze my mouth shut with my hand. The blood must have been lodged deep in the mouth , but it was amazing that it didn't hurt.. At that time lol The moments of pain like that were repeated, and after a day, he told me to get up to move to get the blood . Because of this, my face hurt less.. Wow, I thought I was going home after pulling this out, so I went into the operating room, but I was a bit scared.. Unnie, does it hurt when you pull this out? ~You'll feel like your air is running out and it'll be weird ~^^ It's a little.. sore~ Aren't you anesthetized? ~Yes, it only takes a moment, but what kind of anesthesia is it ? uh, how is it? What is this?? At that moment, I really felt like the air was escaping, and the pain was no joke . ㅡㅡ; It hurt so much that I couldn't even make a sound. But the pain only lasted for about five minutes . I was fortunate that it was short. And then gargle with the brown medicine and make it cold My younger brother and I went home.. The patient who had the cheekbone surgery in the same waiting room at that time .. He gave me pumpkin porridge.. I was so grateful that I had tears in my eyes . I couldn't express my gratitude... If you're reading this post, I'd like to say thank you very much ~^^ I had surgery on the morning of the 21st, so it 's the 3rd day since it's lunch time on the 22nd, 23rd, and 24th... I'm trying to get rid of the swelling quickly . I diligently eat three meals a day, take all the medicine, and gargle once an hour, so I'm in a state where gargle is not enough ㅡㅡ; Take two pumpkin juice a day and take good care of yourself, so you should recover quickly =^ ^= It's the third day now, so my face is swollen at its peak. My lips are swollen and bleeding... First of all, I want to take off the bandage and wash my face..... I really want to brush my teeth... I'm a bit dirty right now . . Come back in a week. ㅡ.ㅡ My boyfriend isn't answering his phone at all . I don't want to get depressed. I want to have a bright mind!! Everyone, it's been less than a month, so don't get depressed. For those who underwent surgery, it's good to exchange photos with me while watching the progress ~^^ Let's do our best!!!

Comment 12
이쁘니.ㅋ 2008-02-24 (일) 19:09 16 Years ago Address
힘내세요ㅜㅜ
저도 피호수뽑고 정말 충격받았어요ㅠㅠ
그런느낌 처음..
그리고 생각보다 뽑히는 시간이 너무 길어요ㅜㅜ
바나나맛우유 2008-02-24 (일) 20:47 16 Years ago Address
피호수라..먼지 모르겠지만..얘기만들어도 무섭고..덜덜덜..
너무 수고하셨네요.. 이뻐지실껍니다.~ 힘내세요~~ 화이링~!
꾀꼴 2008-02-25 (월) 12:37 16 Years ago Address
오호호 축하드려옹~피호수 ㄷㄷㄷ 하지만 이뻐지려면....ㅋㅋ
엉피리 2008-02-25 (월) 13:31 16 Years ago Address
수술 축하해요 시간이 가면 예뻐지실거예요 부러워요 저도 하고싶어서 알아보고있어요 비용과 병원좀 부탁드려요
깜띡이 2008-02-25 (월) 14:34 16 Years ago Address
피호스 뽑을때,, 어떤 느낌으로 어느정도 아프신건지..>.<; 아어..이거 때문에 무섭고 걱정되서 ..덜덜. 워낙 통증을 잘 느끼는편이라서..수술이 고민되네요.ㅠ.ㅠ
깍장이 2008-02-25 (월) 15:37 16 Years ago Address
정보 좀 부탁드려요..^^
눈코턱9월에함 2008-02-26 (화) 01:16 16 Years ago Address
ㅋㅋ수술하지말라던 남친..수술후 더좋아합니다. 역시 이게 남자구나ㅡ,.ㅡ
이뻐지니 자꼬 달려듭니다. 개쉑...........
리나 2008-02-26 (화) 13:34 16 Years ago Address
남자들 자연산 원한다면서 하고나서 이쁘면 진짜 그만입니다~~~
베이브 2008-02-26 (화) 14:58 16 Years ago Address
ㅂㅍ 어디죠?왕궁금...
아싸!나도! 2008-02-26 (화) 18:43 16 Years ago Address
축하드려요^^ 이렇게 긍정적인 생각을 가지신 분이 계시다니~~ 성형은 역시 시간이 약인거 아시죠?^^ 힘내세요^^^*화이팅!!
Black Swan 2008-03-06 (목) 03:52 16 Years ago Address
저도 정보좀 주세요 ㅠ ㅠ
가을.. 2008-03-16 (일) 16:58 16 Years ago Address
저도 정보 부탁드려요..ㅠ.ㅠ
Prev  Next  List