Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

It's the 13th day of chin and cheek surgery, some advice from those who have had cheek surgery...

정향 2008-02-15 (금) 13:01 16 Years ago 2160
It was vast with a scalp incision, and the side and front chins were made with a rotator clip. Both the cheekbones and the chin looked smooth on the side lines, but the problem is that the cheekbones next to the ears are visible from the front as well. So there doesn't seem to be much difference between before and after cheekbone surgery. Even when I touched it with my hands, I was surprised that I didn't touch anything right after the operation, but after about a week it's getting bigger and bigger. Now, it's absolutely not a good idea to expect the swelling to go away on the 13th day. But the bones are raised to the touch... Is this going to fade away... I've been paying a lot of hard and expensive money, but I'm worried that it might have failed ㅡㅜ Also, have you ever seen someone with a longer face after surgery? The chin is said to swell the most... because my face looks longer now. I did it because I wanted to make my face smaller... I'd rather have a cheekbone and a chin before the surgery, but overall it was oval...

Comment 9
히메언니 2008-02-15 (금) 14:28 16 Years ago Address
You will have to wait at least 3 months to feel the change. After 6 months, you will be wrong again. Be patient and wait.
망치엄마 2008-02-15 (금) 22:57 16 Years ago Address
I was a clown a month ago.. I feel like I was hit. I had surgery to shave my cheekbones.. I shaved my cheeks at 45 degrees, so no one can recognize me and I'm going to die.. What should I do with this.. TT.TT
눈코턱9월에함 2008-02-15 (금) 23:17 16 Years ago Address
Oh my gosh!!!!! It's been 14 days now, too. When I went to get stitches, the doctor told me to press down on my cheeks until it hurts a little. It comes out little by little. So is it? Anyway, I press it often, but after I press it, I get a headache. So I can't press hard because I'm afraid that my nerves will go wrong, and I'm just pressing it a little bit . It doesn't say that my face has gotten smaller ㅠㅠ Is this the way it was originally??
눈코턱9월에함 2008-02-15 (금) 23:50 16 Years ago Address
Oh, and the sideburns in front of the ear canal are both protruding, but the doctor says that the joint is swollen and that makes the face look wider ㅠ This is hard like a bone, but the swelling is gone. I'm worried if I'm going to catch it.. On the contrary, after surgery, my face looks bigger. Now there is only a little swelling left..
elmos 2008-02-16 (토) 09:30 16 Years ago Address
give me some information
히메언니 2008-02-16 (토) 14:25 16 Years ago Address
If you keep pressing it, the bone will not harden. Cracking noise when eating Be careful. I've never heard of a press.
마네킹가슴 2008-02-16 (토) 17:14 16 Years ago Address
The hospital told me to press it too~ What if the side light doesn't come on?
정향 Writer 2008-02-16 (토) 22:44 16 Years ago Address
Everyone is similar to me ㅡㅜ I keep pressing it and it only hurts more and I get a headache... Please tell me that the joint is swollen... I'm going to the hospital to remove the stitches on Monday, then I'll meet the doctor and ask a question and post a review...
이뻐지자!! 2008-02-17 (일) 21:51 16 Years ago Address
It's the first time I've heard the word "press the bones"?? And if it's shiny, it makes your face look long, but I think it'll be fine since you did the chin together.
Prev  Next  List