Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

It was 3 weeks after my cheek surgery, so I had another surgery at the hospital.

kira 2007-04-02 (월) 19:27 17 Years ago 2230
I saw it at Sungyesa and had cheek surgery at the hospital, which is one of the best facial contours. I went to the hospital one week later, but the bone on the left side was misaligned . I was in a lot of pain, so I went to the hospital (there is a clicking sound several times a day, and the right cheek is more prominent than the left) The doctor looked at it and said that I need to operate only on the right side again . There are cases where it comes out again... It's been 3 weeks now, so it just doesn't fit and I have to have an operation . I'm worried about doing it with simple sedation anesthesia... I'm an office worker, so I have to go to work the next day. I'm not sure, but I can't believe what the hospital said... I 'm biting my mouth again, but I don't know how it does n't swell . The hospital said it belongs to the case of being very well. Is there anyone who has had the same situation as me? I'm really worried right now , but I do n't know what other people think, but I've been through a lot for a month .

Comment 6
최강미녀 2007-04-03 (화) 00:11 17 Years ago Address
ㅅㅈㅇ에서 하셨나요?
엽때여미달이 2007-04-03 (화) 00:42 17 Years ago Address
어머 어떻해요....힘드시겠어요...
힘내세요...그리고 잘되실꺼예요~
kira Writer 2007-04-03 (화) 11:25 17 Years ago Address
ㅅㅈㅇ아니예요... 이니셜은 좀 그렇구요...
내일이 수술이라 잘 되면 다시 글 올릴께요...
저 같은 경우는 비대칭이 아니라 오른쪽뼈가 아예 다시 나와버렸거든요
1년에 한 번 정도 있는 경우라네요...
세라마 2007-04-03 (화) 22:48 17 Years ago Address
내일 수술 잘 되시길 바래요.
폴로중독자 2007-04-04 (수) 07:37 17 Years ago Address
수술 꼭 잘되시길 바래요.. 입안절개로 하시는거 같은데... 두번이나 수술하게되서.. 괜시리 걱정이 앞서네요.. 힘내시구요.. 꼭 좋아지실거에요... 남의 일 같지 않아서... ㅠㅠ
꼼꼼한A형 2007-04-06 (금) 16:20 17 Years ago Address
이궁... 그래도 해야지 어쩌겠어요...
힘내세요~
Prev  Next  List