like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Botox and nasolabial fold filler done

예뻐지겠어 2007-02-13 (화) 21:35 17 Years ago 3599
I thought about it for a long time, but it wasn't about surgery, so I did it impulsively. I changed my name from a name starting with ㅎ to ㅇㅅㅇㅁ and did it at the hospital that moved to the entrance of Konkuk University. It was a bit ambiguous that it wasn't plastic surgery and it wasn't dermatology, but nurses at any hospital inject similar injections, such as Botox. As the boundaries between dentistry, dermatology, and plastic surgery are ambiguous, a doctor who has performed many procedures I thought you would do well. They said they would report on the progress of Botox and provide after-sales service after 2 months. As for nasolabial folds... I was really hesitant about using my own fat, but most people use filler for nasolabial folds. In the case of large areas such as the entire face or forehead, fillers are too expensive, so I use fat... Well, there are pros and cons, but I decided to get fillers because I wanted to get rid of it quickly without my family knowing. When my family said I wanted to do this, they asked me if I wanted to be like the fan lady. Because we handle it. I was a little scared because other people said it hurt, but actually, I don't have much to worry about. However, I thought I had to pretend to be scared so they would be as considerate as possible, so I was very picky and told them not to be in pain or show signs of pain. Haha, if you put it right under the skin, it can cause a lot of swelling and pain, and if you put it deep in the skin, it doesn't show up that much, but I have severe nasolabial folds, so I had to apply it on the inside and outside at the same time to see the effect, so I'll put it deep first and then put it under the skin again after 2-3 weeks. I was receiving regular dermatological treatment, so when I told my mom that I had some inflammation on my face and got an inflammatory injection, her face was so normal that she said, "Is that so?" As for my arms... they haven't completely disappeared, but they really do make me look a little younger. I want to have noble surgery, but I'm scared of the recovery period. I'll post comparison photos in 2-3 weeks.

Comment 2
돌하우스 2007-02-14 (수) 00:30 17 Years ago Address
정보좀주세여.. 제가 이마수술하고싶은데 아직 여건이안되서 가장심한
미간에만 필러주사하고 싶은데...감사^^
캬캬캬 2007-02-14 (수) 17:12 17 Years ago Address
필러 가격은 어떻게 되나요? 저도 궁금...ㅎㅎ
Prev  Next  List