like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Scalp incision cheekbones, square jaw 200 days~~

버시리 2007-02-13 (화) 14:06 17 Years ago 2995
Hello~~ I feel like it's been more than two months since I posted my review around four months ago,, I 'm posting this because people who haven't forgotten me yet and send me notes are curious about my recovery these days~~ I had a scalp incision at the end of July last year, and my mouth I had incisional square jaw surgery,,,,,,,, I first got all the information about the surgery here at Seongyesa, and these days, replying to messages seems to be the first thing I have to do as a senior who had surgery, so sometimes it's a bit annoying, but I visit here often. I'm trying to be of some help ~~ To be honest, I was very excited about my face, which has changed since I took off the bandages a week after the surgery ~~ My face was skinny and bumpy . Because I had left, I looked plump and younger , and it was nice. Rather, it was regrettable that the swelling was gone. There were days when I felt sad when I looked in the mirror. Like Sam said, he said that he changed again like this for 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year . I feel that my face is changing again,,,,,,,, I am a bit taller and have a big head and look like that . They say I'm pretty, cute. My face is far from cute at all, but to hear a woman in her mid-thirties say this... I couldn't help but laugh . They say that they look good with any hairstyle or clothes, and money is good. I'm afraid I'm going to lose weight if I spend money . It looks younger and softer,,,,,,,, I think 90% of the hair loss has been recovered . They said it was amazing that there were no marks,,,,, After the surgery, I spent a while holding on to the long hair I had longed for ... that was a bit boring and the hair that had been bald on the top of my head came up,,, it looked messy. I let my bangs down a while ago,,, it suits me well too,,,, I’ve been eating well these days, and I haven’t eaten dried squid yet ,,,, My mouth doesn’t open like it was before surgery, and I still have two or three fingers in it,,,,,, ,, It feels like it was a long time ago when I see people preparing for Sesam surgery . There are many things to do, so I would like to tell you that those who are about to have surgery, as if contour surgery is never easy ,,,,, before deciding on surgery, first of all, think carefully about whether you really need the surgery. ,,, Surgery is the best choice It's not . The face your parents gave you is the best,,,It's important to love yourself ........ However, if you face great setbacks every time you look in the mirror, take courage and live a life that has changed even though you only live once. I think it would be nice to dream of it,,,,,, It was funny when my older sister, approaching the age of 50, lay down on the operating table and said, “I don’t want to die with a sweet clown .” ,,,,,, However, it is obviously a major surgery and the long recovery period is not easy, so I would like to stop those who are still pretty but want to become more perfectly prettier if they consider surgery . ,, I also hope that those who are planning surgery will also work hard to find the one that suits them well and have good results .

Comment 10
칠공주 2007-02-13 (화) 16:13 17 Years ago Address
저도 하고싶은데요..병원정보하고비용좀 알려주세요^^
스몰씨드 2007-02-13 (화) 16:17 17 Years ago Address
만족하신다니 부럽네요...저도 얼렁 만족했으면..^^ 버시리 님도 즐거운 명절 되시길...
버시리 Writer 2007-02-13 (화) 18:37 17 Years ago Address
감사해요,,,,정보 드렸습니다~
케로피 2007-02-13 (화) 20:47 17 Years ago Address
정보 부탁드려여!! ㅠ
캬캬캬 2007-02-14 (수) 17:13 17 Years ago Address
수술한지 엊그제 같은데 많이 지났네요^^
아직 1년 안되셨으니 더 희망가져도 좋으세요~!ㅎㅎ
히로미 2007-02-15 (목) 14:25 17 Years ago Address
정보좀 부탁드립니다.
호호할멈 2007-02-16 (금) 15:36 17 Years ago Address
전 심하게 사각에 광대까지 갖고있거든요 꼭~즘 정보부탁드려요..ㅠㅠ
버시리 Writer 2007-02-16 (금) 15:51 17 Years ago Address
***정보드렸습니다,,,캬캬님 오랜만이네요 반가워요^^,,,,,늘 고마운 말씀 감사해요,,,희망을 더 가져도 좋다니 으흐흐 기분좋아요~~명절 잘 보내세요^^*
유나리 2007-02-16 (금) 22:44 17 Years ago Address
저두 정보좀요 ^^ 두곳중에 어디서하셨는지 ^^
이ㅏ럼ㅇㄴ로 2007-02-17 (토) 18:28 17 Years ago Address
저두 정보 주세요! 광대 매우 하고 싶어요 ㅠ
Prev  Next  List