Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Minimal incision in the mouth... forehead... no chin... and thigh liposuction...

옹쉣 2007-01-18 (목) 02:16 17 Years ago 3009
I was scouring the Internet like a hyena for a few months and finally had surgery at 4:30 PM on the 15th... The surgery ended at 10:30.. It was a really major surgery.. At home, I thought I was going to a ski resort for 10 days... Wear board clothes, carry a lot of luggage in the trunk, and have half the food to eat so you don't starve... I went on an expedition from Busan to Seoul... I guess I thought the surgery was too funny... I thought it wasn't as bad as I thought before I did it... Now that I think back on the past three days, I feel like I was a really bad year... I don't have a place to stay, so I'm spending it at a motel next to the hospital. .. The air is stuffy.. I miss my mom too... I even caught a cold, so I'm in the worst shape... 1. Forehead I added silicone.. A friend was with me when I touched my forehead and he was just laughing.. It's like it's a joke... I started laughing without realizing it, so I was worried what if it didn't fit... but it seems to be correct... I don't think I have a headache. Some say the water is cold... I can't even find water... I think everything is fine for now... 2. Minimal incision square jaw surgery inside the mouth There is no line that existed before. Because I don't have a very square jaw to begin with... Actually, the reason I came all the way to Seoul to have surgery was because of bone surgery... Even if I shaved my facial bones in Busan, it wouldn't have much of an effect. They said that I would get Botox on the front and only have a side effect. My face didn't swell that much... It was just like having my wisdom teeth removed... I didn't have any swelling at all when I had my wisdom teeth removed... Even when the blood vessels were removed, there was no pain and my hair felt sore and refreshed... I asked that I want to see more of a frontal effect, so they changed a lot of them.. However, I suffered a lot from phlegm for a day or two.. When you lie down, you get phlegm, and when you blow your nose, you get phlegm... It seems like there is phlegm in my ears too... but it seems to have gone away now... I lived without tissues for two days... This was the hardest part... 3. Chinless (Gore-Tex) I had a slightly flat chin... I also had a slightly protruding mouth... The hospital recommended Gore-Tex.. The advantage of Gore-Tex is that it sticks to your own bone after surgery... It doesn't hurt or anything... but the incision is big enough to contain the implant, so you have to gargle well... There is no feeling or anything like that.. 4. Thigh liposuction...and facial micro-fat transplant... This is... a really, really painful liposuction that I don't want to do again even if it's provided as a service... it's really, really painful... My thighs... I think they're better now because I forced myself to move them... A bandage is a bandage, but there are bruises... Even when I go to the bathroom... it's hard... But the thigh fat is alive and breathing in my face.^^ I've heard so many times that I look old because I'm young but I don't have any fat on my face... I actually had double eyelid surgery 3 years ago... I looked tired because there was no fat above my eyes, so I had to re-surgery, but the right side kept looking loose... I added a little fat under my eyebrow, and it seems like my double eyelids were fixed... nasolabial folds. I also added some fat to the cheekbones under my eyes, a little bit to the bridge of my nose, and also to my lips and aegyo-sal... I don't know because it's swollen right now, but it seems to be okay. I'm going to the hospital tomorrow to take off the thigh bandage and wear a compression garment. The compression garment is expensive... ㅜㅜ I think these are surgeries worth doing once in your life. Except for my thighs... I think I will succeed if I live my future life with this kind of tenacious spirit... but is that really what it sounds like... I earned the cost of all these surgeries on my own... so I really thought a lot and could even study abroad with this money. I would go... but it would be far... Isn't it possible that the blackbird follows the stork... But right now, I don't think I can do it unless I'm young... Sisters and brothers... Responsibility comes with every choice!!! It's definitely trustworthy, and it's said that a single sword can turn a fortune!!! Good luck everyone... I need to lie down now.. The teachers who helped me complete the surgery safely... the nurses... the coordinator... and the plastic surgery teacher who came up and nursed me because I was taking the company transfer exam the day after tomorrow (the originator of all plastic surgery) Miss W, my friend,,,,, hahaha And More than anything, I am so thankful to God for loving life.. Please give me some Arike to help reduce the swelling. For your information, I eat pumpkin wrong... Please try something else...

Comment 14
세라마 2007-01-18 (목) 02:52 17 Years ago Address
후기보니 수술 잘 끝나시고 맘에도 들게 되신 것 같아 축하드려요.
수술비 스스로 벌어서 하신 것 정말 대단하고 멋지세요.
미선 2007-01-18 (목) 13:23 17 Years ago Address
지방흡입 왜들 다 힘들어하죠? 뼈 깎는 수술은 별말않고 하는데 간단한(?) 지방흡힙 아프다는 사람 많네요.. 마취 안하고 해서 그런건가요??
Miree 2007-01-18 (목) 14:25 17 Years ago Address
그 많은 비용을 스스로 벌으셨다니, 최고에요;ㅁ;... 저도 나중에 수술할때 부모님께 손벌릴꺼 생각하면 아직도 걱정되요 ㅠㅠ,
돌고래♡ 2007-01-18 (목) 16:40 17 Years ago Address
지방흡입이요 수면마취로 하면 안아프지 않아요?ㅠ ㅈ 날짜 잡았는데 무섭네요 ㅠㅠ
샤희량 2007-01-18 (목) 21:06 17 Years ago Address
잘견디세여~아마 혼자서 생활하면 많이 힘드실거에여.ㅠㅠ
마니 2007-01-18 (목) 23:07 17 Years ago Address
저 지방이식 정보좀주세요~ 혼자 견디시려면 많이 힘드시겠어요..ㅠㅠ 녹차도 붓기빼는데 괜찮다고 들었어요 이뇨작용이있어서..
닉네임뭐하지 2007-01-19 (금) 05:36 17 Years ago Address
부러워요 ㅠ 턱수술 비용얼마드셨어요?
그리고 한병원에서 다하신거보니까 잘하는곳같은데
정보좀주세요~~~!!^^
여우엄마 2007-01-19 (금) 10:27 17 Years ago Address
^^ 재밌게 글 잘쓰시네요..
정보부탁드립니다.. 병원이랑.. 비용이랑...
버시리 2007-01-19 (금) 13:15 17 Years ago Address
고생하셨네요~~후기 뒷부분은 시상식때 하는 멘트 같네요 ㅋㅋ 여러가지를 한꺼번에 하셔서 더 힘드셨겠네요,,,,지방흡입하고 많이 아파 하긴 하더라구요,,,힘든 수술 마치셨으니 관리 잘하셔서 예뻐지시길 바랍니다^^* 화이팅!!
올리하 2007-01-19 (금) 17:21 17 Years ago Address
팥두 붓기빼는데 좋아요=) 수고하셨으요. 여러가지 한번에 하셔서 여러번 안하셔두 되지만 그만큼 고생이 심하시겠네요 ㅠㅜ 저도 부산출신인데~ 서울가서갈려구요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 수고하셨어요!!!
사월 2007-01-19 (금) 22:16 17 Years ago Address
와~~~~진짜 대단하심~!!!!!! 그 많은 곳을 다 자기가 돈벌어서 하시다니....
스.스키장으로 떠나신다고 말하셨으면 가족들은 모르시내영????헛. 그럼 돌아갔을때 우째요????너무 이뻐지셔서 못알아보시는거 아니예여?ㅎㅎ
잘되셨음 좋겠어요~~~화이팅~~~~~
renoir 2007-01-20 (토) 00:16 17 Years ago Address
수술후 엄마가 옆에 계셔도 힘들던데.. 여러가지 수술 한꺼번에 혼자 견뎌내시고 의지가 대단하시네요! 장거리 원정까지 오시고 각오가 대단하셨어요! 나중에 친구분 힘든일 있을때 갚아주시면 되겠네요~ ^^
nayonayo 2007-01-20 (토) 15:05 17 Years ago Address
전 지방흡입 전신마취하고 했는데 하나도 안아프던데 수술하고도 병실돌아댕기고 압박복때문에 화장실가는거랑 비용빼고는 지방흡입너무하고싶은데ㅜㅜ
근육 2007-01-22 (월) 15:53 17 Years ago Address
턱 정보 좀 주세요~~^^
Prev  Next  List