Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

It's been a year since my cheekbone surgery....

에트로 2006-11-28 (화) 01:09 17 Years ago 2948
I had revision surgery on my cheekbones and nose. I was able to tolerate it well and the swelling lasted for a long time, but it felt like the swelling kept going down in pairs, so I asked the hospital and they said the swelling didn't go down equally on both sides. So, I had to wait and see for 3 months. Even though it had reached a certain level, it seemed like the swelling had not gone down yet because it was a double-layered treatment, so I waited for about 6 months. The hospital said it would completely go away in 6 months... But the swelling went down completely, but one side of my face kept looking like I had fat in it. It was weird because one side had to be hollowed out and fat had to be put in, so I went to the hospital and asked... and they said it was because the muscles on one side had shrunk... Normally, that can happen with chin surgery, but it's not the case with cheekbones. He said that there was no case like this and that he should wait for 6 more months, so he only gave Botox on one side. Since both feet had to be similar, I only got it on one side once every 3 months. And it's been a year, and it hasn't come back. The asymmetry of my face kept getting worse, and I had to quit my job because of the stress. The only thing the hospital said was that they couldn't tell... They confidently said that it would come back in a year, but in the end, they took out insurance, so why not get compensation from the city? I got a CT scan and an electromyogram at a big hospital. The big hospital said that it was now chronic and it would be hard to come back. They were really angry these days, as if hospitals had insurance and they lost their money. They damaged a muscle somewhere during the surgery. I don't know if it was cut by mistake or what, but how painful the waiting time must be for a patient who doesn't know anything...

Comment 6
버시리 2006-11-28 (화) 12:09 17 Years ago Address
You are enduring a difficult time,,,,,So, did you undergo reoperation? The problem with plastic surgery is that it clearly shows up on the face, but there are cases where it doesn't show up for some reason. It's really irresponsible to pass on responsibility while talking about insurance. I hope you stay strong~~
캬캬캬 2006-11-28 (화) 16:59 17 Years ago Address
Ask how you will be compensated, and ask for at least twice the cost of your surgery. Oh, it must be really hard...ㅠ;
okangoo 2006-11-29 (수) 13:38 17 Years ago Address
You must be going through a lot of heartache. The surgery was difficult... Cheer up... Don't lose hope... Alright! go for it!!!
향단이동생 2006-12-01 (금) 13:29 17 Years ago Address
의사들 뻔한 멘트 중 하나.. 이런경우는 처음이라고.. 그럼 근육축소됀지는 어케 알았다는건지... 사람얼굴가지고 무책임하게 보험 처리하라고.. 나쁜사람이네요. 광대수술 진짜 쉽게 볼게 아니군요. ㅠ.ㅠ
바사라 2006-12-01 (금) 17:20 17 Years ago Address
정말뭐라할말이없네요.... 이런저런위험다감수하고죽을각오까지하고수술을해야하는건가....휴....얼굴이뭔지....
빨갱여우 2006-12-05 (화) 00:21 17 Years ago Address
향단이동생님 동감..이런경우는 처음이라고..제가 유별난거랍니다.허허;;
힘내세요님.ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List