like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Square jaw with minimal incision!! Detailed review~~

았ㅆ ㅏ~! 2006-10-04 (수) 03:18 17 Years ago 2040
On September 30th, I had surgery with a minimal incision on my square jaw. I got tested a week before the surgery and went to the hospital on the 30th . As soon as I got there, I changed clothes and waited in the hospital room and had a glucose IV inserted. A little later, I got an injection in my buttocks and went into the operating room. I went there . It seemed like they were busy preparing for the surgery. They told me that I would fall asleep after one, two, three. It was so strange that I lost consciousness. On the first day , I woke up in the hospital room. When I woke up, my neck hurt and I felt nauseous because of the anesthesia, and they said I might vomit, but I didn't feel anything. The anesthesia went quickly. Wow... the hardest part was being hungry. They said I could eat from the next day. But I thought it was only done under the chin, but it was a bit absurd that they only did a little bit as a service for the incision in the mouth. I spent the day watching TV. I didn't feel any pain. The morning of the second day. They gave me pumpkin porridge and I ate it. After a few hours, I got an IV drip and was discharged. I felt stuffy and swollen with bandages wrapped around me. I couldn't open my mouth, so I had to shove the porridge in too... I was put under anesthesia, took off the bandage, took out the cotton and all the parts, and bandaged it again. I had treatment for the full wound, but it was very difficult because the anesthesia didn't work properly. My head was moving back and forth. I was surprised when I woke up on the third day !! The swelling is so bad ㅠㅠ.... My lips are swollen and wide open ㅜㅜ My skin is slightly better ㅜㅜ I tried compressing it but it doesn't help. On the 4th day (today), I went to the hospital and took off the bandage . This morning, the swelling was extreme... I went to the hospital and took off the bandage right away. After disinfecting my mouth and treating the submental incision, I came home. This is when I started using warm compresses . Today, the swelling has gone down a lot . Maybe it's because I took off the bandage from the warm compress... My lips are completely normal. Both cheeks have disappeared a lot, and both sides of my lips have gone down. My chin is the most swollen. Still, I'm tired of using the sauna, so I'm in good shape! It's done at ㅁㄷ in Apgujeong-dong. Has anyone had surgery here?? If you are there, I wonder when the swelling will go down. I have to go to work on Monday!!

Comment 9
mayra 2006-10-04 (수) 19:42 17 Years ago Address
님~ 경과 좋으시길 바라구요! 근데 최소 절개도 입안으로 할 수 있나요? 전 최소 절개 다 좋은데 턱밑으로 하는게 걸렸거든요...
레이첼 2006-10-05 (목) 18:38 17 Years ago Address
저두 최소절개 했는데,,,턱밑 흉은 상당히 신경쓰여여,,최소절개 광대는추천하는데,,사각은 확실히 쳐내지도,,못하고,,,턱밑 흉터만 생기고...ㅠㅠ머 안한거보담야,,,라인이 부드러워 졌겠지만,,,,그러네여..ㅡ.ㅡ;;
mayra 2006-10-05 (목) 18:46 17 Years ago Address
아.. 그렇군요. 병원선 최소 절개를 권하던데 전 아무래도 흉이 맘에 걸렸거든요. 수술 후 회복이 빠르구 그 흉도 시간지남 없어진다던데..그래두..^^ 님, 답변 감사드려요. 아무래도 입안으로 하는게 낫겠죠? ㅎㅎㅎ근데 무서워요~흑흑..
레이첼 2006-10-05 (목) 19:07 17 Years ago Address
고생은 똑같이해여~최소나 입안절개나,,,,체질에따라,,턱밑흉이 마니 남는경우도 있고,,싹 사라지는 경우도 있다던데,,리스크가 있죠,,ㅡ.ㅡ; 글구 아무래도 시야 확보가 안되니,,의사 기술이 좋으면 덜하겠으나 비대칭으로 될수도 있고,,(저두 살짝 비대칭,,ㅡ.ㅡ;)입안으로 하는것보담,,마니 못쳐내요,,,말 그대로 입안은 뼈를 잘라내는거고,,최소절개는 갈아내는거거든요,,,단순히 생각해봐도 알수 있는거죠,,,그치만 광대의 경우는 절골해서 단순히 밀어 넣는거니까 최소절개도 같은 효과를 볼수 있죠,,,아무튼,,신중히 생각해보고 결정하시길~~
았ㅆ ㅏ~! Writer 2006-10-05 (목) 22:26 17 Years ago Address
최소절개나 입안절개나 사각턱 똑같이 깎을수있어여~~~
저 붓기 벌써 다빠졋는데 각이 완전히 없어졌어여~~
레이첼님 ㅜㅜ병원선택을 잘못하신건 아닐까여ㅠㅠ
광대뼈 2006-10-06 (금) 01:26 17 Years ago Address
았 싸 님 병원정보랑 비용좀 주세여. 전 지금 심각하게 고민중인데 어떡해야 될지 몰라서요.
상혼 2006-10-08 (일) 11:43 17 Years ago Address
저도 압구정 ㅁㄷ에서 준비중이예요^^ 저는 12월달에 하기로 했구요,
저는 광대도 할 건데 어떻게 잘 되셨는지 궁금하네요. 12월달쯤이면 대충 붓기가 빠져 갈텐데 그때쯤 쪽지 드릴께요^^ 잘 되셨는지 궁금해서~~으흐흐 무서워요ㅠ^ㅠ 이미 큰 거 끝내셔서 부러워요-
태양의아이 2006-10-08 (일) 20:57 17 Years ago Address
압구정 ㅁㄷ 이 어딘가요? 았ㅆ ㅏ님 ,정보 좀 부탁드려도 될까요??^^
한아름앙꼬 2006-10-09 (월) 05:56 17 Years ago Address
ㅁㄷ 요게 어딘가요 ㅠㅠ 정보좀 부탁해요 ^^
Prev  Next  List