like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Fat Transplantation..and Botox Review^^

rose024 2006-09-22 (금) 18:15 18 Years ago 2420
Hello~ Yesterday, I got fat transplant and botox. Fat transplantation: between the cheekbones and the nose .. Well, that is, under the eyes and under the cheekbones . Botox: Chin . I'm 162 and weighs about 43kg. (I think I'll be taller now ^^) My face was like a skull.. My cheekbones and pitted cheeks when I wash my face... Maybe it's because I lost weight all of a sudden , everyone around me wants me to gain weight. I don't like it.. I had a meeting recently, but a guy told me that .. It's not like he's dry.. ㅡㅡ;; You must have lost weight all of a sudden~~~ Is there something like this? It looks like it hurts a lot.. Anyway, I had surgery for various reasons. On the day of surgery, I consulted with the teacher again and drew a place to put fat on my face with a pen. I got on the operating table . The fat needs to be removed from the back of the thigh... In a prone position... the nurse took down the bottom of the operating gown... and disinfected the left buttock and thigh... I was told to say out loud from 1 to 50 because I was under anesthesia, so I can only remember until 1.2.3......15.... I woke up and the surgery was over... haha ​​Yes?? Already? I said 50 Minutes passed~~ He said so.. I moved to a cozy bed room and slept for about 30 minutes, then my friend came and chatted for 30 minutes before coming home. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I don't even get nauseous . I couldn't even move my mouth, so it was uncomfortable... A day later, today, kimchi~~~ I can't wear it when I smile like this. It doesn't hurt if I stay still, but it hurts if I touch it.. It doesn't look like my skin, so there are some awkward parts... As for the bruises, there are only a few bruises around the needle that was inserted when adding fat to the face, and there are no other bruises... will disappear. It's not big~~ You don't have to worry~~ The most painful place right now is the thigh... It hurts more today than yesterday..ㅡㅡ;; Since my house is a duplex... it's hard to go up and down the stairs... I got a little bruised on my thigh... I don't know much about the surgical scars from fat removal because they were sewn up . I don't remember because I was under anesthesia. It seems like there are only needle marks next to the ear...^^ The effect of Botox doesn't come right away, so I'll post a before and after picture in about two weeks ... then~~ I hope everyone gets pretty~~~~!!^^

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List