like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

4th day of scalp incision (cheekbone) square jaw surgery

버시리 2006-07-27 (목) 11:49 18 Years ago 3206
I wrote it for a long time and it flew away twice ㅡㅡ;; Cheer up and try again,,,, On the 24th, I underwent surgery on the cheekbones with a scalp incision and a square jaw with an incision in the mouth. I've been interested in facial contouring for a long time, and I've been to Sungyesa here almost every day. Bonnie, what is as important as choosing a hospital is the surgical method,,,,,,,As you all know,, such as cheek sagging and sunken phenomena that can come from minimal incisions or intraoral incisions .... You can be more free from such side effects. The surgery was performed using the scalp incision method,,,,, Of course, at first, I was afraid of the scalp incision itself and thought it was brain surgery. Scalp incision is an M-shaped incision on the scalp from behind the ears to the top of the head, exposed to the forehead, and then directly looking at the cheekbones to perform accurate surgery, and I know that there are no side effects such as sagging cheeks... The downside would be the scar on the scalp and fear of surgery,,, Scalp scars also become unknown to beauty salons after about a year... It's better than suffering from various side effects. The day before the surgery, I couldn't sleep. ,Since the hospital door is not open, I chatted with my sister for a long time on the stairs,,,,,I finally met the teacher, braided my hair, took a picture (the area to be incised), and the anesthesia teacher was about 20 minutes late, Taking pictures while giggling lol,,,,,,, Finally in the operating room.......Have the anesthesia teacher ever operated on you? The drug is going in. You will feel sore,,,,At the same time as I said this, it was dark. . I did it.......... The doctor said that there would be no vomiting because it was a clean surgery with almost no bleeding . Finish the treatment by suturing the wound in the mouth and pressing down on the wound in the mouth. Dozens of times to go,,,,,The teacher was busy talking to counselors,,,At around 6:30 in the evening, my brother-in-law took me home safely. When I came home, I couldn't sleep all night because my stomach was still shaking. On Tuesday morning, my stomach calmed down a bit, so I ate water and some pumpkin juice. I worked hard too,,,,As if I felt sorry for me, my sister scooped water and washed her hands and feet herself. I'm thrilled ^^* After such a long Tuesday, yesterday the swelling came up so much that one eye was only half open,,, ,Still, I tried drinking pumpkin juice, Mieum, soymilk, and later Nureungji broth,,Namsikurin Hexamedin I worked hard in my own way,,,,The day was really long,,,,,,Swelling reached its peak around today I expected that I wouldn't even open my eyes, but surprisingly the swelling has subsided now , My older sister, who was afraid of surgery, said that she would also have surgery,,,,,It was amazing that she was discharged on the same day after such a major surgery,,,,,The swelling seems to be less than I thought, I like this,,,,If there is something uncomfortable, it is difficult to lie down and doze off because I dozed off, so it is uncomfortable because I cannot sleep,,,,, I often do walking exercises while going back and forth at home...... How well the surgery went will only be known after much time has passed, but,, I think the surgery went well because I can feel all of my senses alive and there is not much swelling. I do...... Thank you for reading this long article,

Comment 18
백합공주 2006-07-27 (목) 13:11 18 Years ago Address
Congratulations on how well you did. Stop using cold packs now and work hard on warm packs .
몬난 2006-07-27 (목) 13:41 18 Years ago Address
I hope you're doing well. I'm about two months past my cheekbones due to a scalp incision. I remember the old days. Now it seems like the old days.
주댕뽀샤시 2006-07-27 (목) 15:49 18 Years ago Address
You've worked hard. Now you just have to manage the swelling well. I hope you get prettier a lot,, ^^
한가인 2006-07-27 (목) 17:31 18 Years ago Address
Seeing your post reminds me of how I was gagging and gagging because of the anesthesia after surgery-ㅅ-Ohhhh... haha ​​You're so pretty ^^
버시리 Writer 2006-07-27 (목) 19:15 18 Years ago Address
Thank you so much everyone~~~ The original version is so not pretty,,,,I'm looking forward to getting better, but I'm not expecting to get much prettier ^^* It's a little comfortable because the swelling has subsided little by little. But,,,,, Han Ga-in I think the person who said that he was doing my surgery at that time. Did my surgery go well? I think one of the clowns said that the X-ray result came out uncomfortable... Maybe I'm doing it at a hospital... Anyway, everyone take good care of it and take care of it as much as you finished the hard surgery, so let's get prettier ^^*
버시리 Writer 2006-07-27 (목) 19:30 18 Years ago Address
Ah,,,,Now I read the article under Ga-in that he had my own surgery. No matter what happened,,, I had surgery, but when I opened it, it was well, (bones) poured it well enough that it wouldn't fall off even if I just shake it, so I showed it to the director,,, He said it was a pity that he went through a lot of trouble again... That's right,, I had surgery at a hospital..... Hearing from you, it seems like you are generously taking care of the back more than the first surgery,,, I feel relieved ^^*
dryopteris 2006-07-27 (목) 22:37 18 Years ago Address
You finally posted a review... It's a pity again... It would have been less difficult if we went together, but I was really tired because I was bored going alone... I postponed more... I decided to I'm going to do it when I have more time... Then it's time for you to become pretty for a while... I hope you become pretty every day...^^*
한가인 2006-07-27 (목) 23:27 18 Years ago Address
Yes~ One side came out a bit awkward, so I accepted it when I had time. It's not a major surgery, so I'm living my daily life. ^^ I hope you take good care of yourself and be careful about chewing.
캬캬캬 2006-07-28 (금) 00:03 18 Years ago Address
Wow, that's a vivid review^^ Right? I was afraid of having a scalp incision, but it's not really a big deal after I did it, right?^^ Of course, there's still time left to suffer from the swelling, but it really gets better as time goes on^^ Fighting!^^
ktkstyle 2006-07-28 (금) 00:23 18 Years ago Address
I'm really envious!! I'm going for a facial consultation!! I really want to do it too!! After reading your article, the fear of the scalp incision method has decreased a lot!! It's because I haven't been to Sungyesa many times.. I couldn't tell you the name of the hospital. Anyway, congratulations on your successful surgery! Be more careful every day!
버시리 Writer 2006-07-28 (금) 10:39 18 Years ago Address
dryopteris님...그러게요...같이 상담 다니고 했으면 좋았을텐데....님도 꼭 잘되실 거에요^^* 캬캬님 두피절개란거 진짜 해보니 큰두려움 아니에여...두피절개라서 흉생기고 무섭다고 안한다던 언니가 저 수술후에 형부 졸르느라 맨날 싸운답니다,,광대 수술 하구 싶다구요^^...............ktkstyle님 쪽지 보내 드렸어요^^*모든님들 감사합니다~~~
59975997 2006-07-29 (토) 12:54 18 Years ago Address
저도 쪽지좀 날려주세요..
저도 요새 알아보러 다니느 중인데..확신가는 곳이 없어서요.
제발 병원..관련 쪽지좀..날려주세요..네..? ㅠㅠ
버시리 Writer 2006-07-29 (토) 17:29 18 Years ago Address
59975997님 쪽지 보내 드렸습니다^^*
maurice 2006-07-30 (일) 00:33 18 Years ago Address
저도 정보 좀 공유해주세요 ^^;
버시리 Writer 2006-07-30 (일) 12:47 18 Years ago Address
정보 드렸습니다~~
또이또이 2006-08-01 (화) 21:29 18 Years ago Address
저는 사실 님글읽기 전까지 두피절개는 엄두도 못내고있었어여.
그래서 광대는 포기하고..입안절개로 사각턱만이라고 하자..라고 생각하고있었는데..
감솨여~님글덕분에 용기내서 다시한번 생각해보려해여^^

정보좀 주세요. 비용과 병원이름...그리고 혹시 샘이 많은 병원이라면 담당샘이름도 알려주세요^^

저는 수술하고나신분들이 젤루 부러워여....좋으시겠당~ 이제 이뻐지시는일만 남았네요~^^
구오옹ㅡ 2006-08-01 (화) 23:50 18 Years ago Address
저기요 수술을 하면 속이 울렁 거리나요? ㅠ0ㅠ
버시리 Writer 2006-08-02 (수) 16:53 18 Years ago Address
또이님 정보 드렸읍니다....구오옹님~~수술후 속울렁거림은 다들 조금씩 있는데 정도의 차이에요,,,,살짝 있었단분과 한 이틀 울렁 거렷다는분 사람마다 차이가 있는듯,,,,마취 가스때문에 그럴거에요,,크게 걱정 안하셔도 되염^^
Prev  Next  List