like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Are there no bones attached?../

스카이 2006-07-12 (수) 16:07 18 Years ago 1583
It's been a little over 2 months since I had a massive jaw, I took an X-ray today, and I don't know if it's a gap or not ... There are some bones on both sides of the cheeks on the side of the wire, but this depends on the surgical method, so you should talk to the surgeon who performed the surgery . A symptom that appears is that there was a wide bone on the side of the wire, is this bone not attached?? When people who have had cheekbone surgery originally take X-rays, do the cheekbones not appear round and the cheekbones are empty in the shape of a triangle? I can't even see it and I'm going crazy.TT.TT

Comment 4
최신영 2006-07-13 (목) 02:08 18 Years ago Address
I'm suddenly curious.. Yesterday, Doctor Sam said, "When will the bones stick to the old strength after the operation?" He said that the strength of the previous strength is 3 months equal to the previous strength. is it? I'm taking a lot of calcium pills every day now because I'm anxious
최신영 2006-07-13 (목) 02:09 18 Years ago Address
It is now the 17th day.. The surgery on the cheekbones is very good and there are no side effects.. So far..
캬캬캬 2006-07-13 (목) 08:46 18 Years ago Address
Please explain to the doctor at the hospital where you operated. As far as I know, the bones wouldn't be that wide....;; If the bone doesn't stick and stays there, you'll have a problem. Sagging cheeks, sagging, oblique lines, etc. will appear on the outside of the face. If there is no problem now, don't be too sensitive, and after about 3 months, be sure to visit the hospital and check the condition with the surgeon who performed the operation .
로마다인 2006-07-13 (목) 11:11 18 Years ago Address
너무 겁먹지 마시구요.. 원래 뼈 절단면은 몇달에 걸쳐 가골에 칼슘 침착이 일아나야 엑스레이상에서 골유합이 일어난 것으로 확인 가능하며 그건 여러달 걸립니다. 그리고 얼굴뼈의 판독은 성형외과의사나 치과의중에도 구강악안면외과전공의들이나 정확한 판단을 합니다. 그러니 진단방사선과 샘말씀만 듣고 너무 걱정하지 마시구요. 우선 엑스레이들고 님께서 수술하신 병원이나 아니면 타병원선생님께 문의드려도 되겠네요. 그리고 원래 뼈를 절단한 면은 까맣게 trace로 보일 수도 있다고 하니까요. 괜한 걱정은 마시고 우선 병원가서 선생님께 진단받아 보세요. ^^
Prev  Next  List