Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Day 2 after chin augmentation surgery, mixed emotions...

유하용용 2006-07-08 (토) 23:44 18 Years ago 1841
I had chin augmentation surgery at Apgujeong Mo Plastic Surgery Clinic yesterday. They put in the "largest" Gore-Tex (according to the doctor and the director) through an incision inside my mouth. The general anesthesia was a bit difficult , but I finished the surgery without much pain. They taped my chin and wrapped a bandage, and I came home and just drank a beverage with a straw. I woke up and took the bandage off, went to the hospital this morning to get an injection, and came home again to rest. The reason I came all the way to this homepage to write a post is because ㅠㅠ my face has gotten so!! big!! Lee Moon-se's uncle is different. I originally had a long face? My nickname was always cucumber... cucumber pumpkin Lee Moon-se, and my friends always said my face is really small but long. Will it be like this even after the swelling goes down..? I want to die. I haven't eaten for two days and I'm in so much pain that I'm dying, but my face is uglier than before the surgery, it's costing me money, I'm depressed, I don't want to live like this. Even if the swelling goes down , my face doesn't really matter, but if it gets any longer, I'm going to have surgery to remove the implants. If the swelling goes down, it won't be smaller than before, but if it goes back to how much it was before, when will the swelling go down completely??? Please answer me~~~~~~~ㅜ.ㅜ I really want to live........

Comment 7
스카이 2006-07-09 (일) 14:26 18 Years ago Address
Both of my chins were shaved off, but I shaved off my square jaw and put the remaining bone into the lower jaw... So I don't know for sure, but my chin was really long at first, so I thought it was crazy... ㅜ.ㅜ After about a month and a week, it started to get smaller. I heard that my chin is now longer than before, but I don't think it's longer at all. You'll feel better after a while^^ Just wait^^
스카이 2006-07-09 (일) 14:28 18 Years ago Address
Me.. but my face is naturally long so why did you put implants in it?..
유하용용 Writer 2006-07-09 (일) 15:06 18 Years ago Address
I didn't know it would take longer... If I had known, I wouldn't have done it... The doctor said 'it will be better than now', but he didn't say it would take longer.
스카이 2006-07-09 (일) 15:13 18 Years ago Address
. 근데 무턱수술이 턱이 확실히 길어지는거 아닌가요.. 지금 턱도 긴데 의사샘이 왜 암말도 안했을까요.. 전 이제 두달짼데 지금은 괜찮거든요.. 일단 시간이 좀 지나야하니깐 기다려보세요.. 전 두달 되니깐 이젠 아무렇지도 않거든요.. 힘내세요!!
libis 2006-07-09 (일) 23:09 18 Years ago Address
전 지방으로 했는데 저도 맨첨엔 정말 돈 버린샘쳐도 좋으니 예전얼굴로 돌아가면 좋겠다는 생각 거울보며 한 일주일정도는 그랫을꺼에요~ 그정도로 길어졌거든요 근데 한 10일정도..그리고 2주 점점 갈수록 길이는 줄어드는건 확실해요~ 근데 다만 아주 약간 몇미리정도 턱의 길이는 길어진건 확실하죠!
코수술이뻐지기 2006-07-12 (수) 00:30 18 Years ago Address
전 코수술이랑 같이했는데,,,지금 네모네진얼굴은 어쩔꺼냠서 ㅠㅠ
유하용용 Writer 2006-07-12 (수) 22:09 18 Years ago Address
저.. 몇일 지났는데 벌써 많이 가라앉았어요^^*
부은거 더 빠져야 하니깐 기다려보려구요..
님도 힘내세요
Prev  Next  List