Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

50th day of chin zygoma - My day and thoughts about the surgery (very long)

로마다인 2006-06-09 (금) 14:41 18 Years ago 4967
Here is an honest review.. **My day on the 50th day after surgery** I woke up at 6 a.m. to the sound of my cell phone alarm. As soon as I open my eyes, I gently touch my cheekbones to see if they are well attached and carefully get up from the bed. 'Crash, crackle...' ' There's an odd sound coming from the cheekbone, as if it's falling or being torn. ‘Denjang~ I’m going to be depressed today as well.’ On days when there is a loud noise from the clown in the morning, I become sensitive all day long. I go to the bathroom to take a shower. I am afraid that a clown will catch my eye, so I wash my hair with a hair holder again today. I shampooed carefully and washed my face carefully (when washing my face, especially when applying soap to the cheek area, I was careful not to push the cheek area.) I wiped it gently with a towel, but it felt like it was being pushed again.. I furrowed my eyebrows and came out to the living room and was told to eat. Mom's words~ I'm sitting at the table, but today I feel like I'm just eating grains of rice. Annoyed at her mom. Even though she can't chew, she cooks rice for me... I guess she must be an unfilial woman. When I see them protesting against the surgery and then getting so annoyed at their parents for fear of side effects... I'm in tears at the dinner table. but!!! In order for your bones to unite quickly, you have to force yourself to eat even if you don't want to, so today, too, I make bone broth with rice, chew it 3-4 times, and swallow it. When it comes to bone bones, I don't want to eat them until my teeth grind, but I still eat bone broth with a glass of milk mixed with safflower seed powder in the morning and evening so that the bones can quickly fuse together. I heard that safflower seed powder is good for fractures. I saw that on the Internet and took it mixed with milk for about a month. Oh, I take 2 calcium pills in the morning. Come to think of it, I'm eating this and that. I leave for work at 7:30. There are a lot of people on the subway. Line 2 is always soggy. I took a seat in a corner of the subway, completely nervous about bumping into people. My face is reflected in the window in front. I look left and right and look at the clown reflected in the window. It's definitely a little softer than before surgery. But all I got was this: a softer face... a smile suddenly appeared. Even though my face is not small after surgery, my face looks good in the mirror. However, when I turn my head left and right, I see a staircase phenomenon on my right cheek right in front of my ear. It's not that bad, but the subway lights are a little dark, so you can see a faint shadow. I'm feeling depressed again. Uh~~ I suddenly feel like coughing. ‘No~’ I had to cover my cheeks with both hands, but... I sneezed first... 'Hitch! Wow... is my clown still in place?' Ah.. the cheekbone is in the right place.. but when I touch it, the cheekbone is pushed slightly in front of my ear again.. I feel depressed again. 8:30 to 6:00 Please, I would like for no one to talk to me at work as much as possible. Every time I speak, my cheekbones make a ticking sound and feel like they are moving. I look at the hand mirror in front of my desk. Hmm... my chin has definitely become slimmer. But the face area of ​​the cheekbones is the same. What was sticking out has gone in, but even today, 50 days after the surgery, my cheeks are bulging and the sides of my lips look a little saggy. Anyway... I'm still satisfied with the results of the surgery. Except for the fact that I'm super nervous every day because of the clown shaking and making noises... After work... I give up on all my promises. I met my friends only once after their surgery. I can't muster up the courage to meet you. It's not that I'm afraid that my friends will notice my face, but I don't know if I'll eat hard food when I meet them (in my standards, hard food is any food that isn't soft), and when I'm talking, my cheekbones will shake and I'll make a loud noise, so I can make promises to friends and boyfriends. After 3 months, I'm heading home. When I get home, I immediately take a shower and feel the craving. If you're wearing a bullseye, at least you won't feel as shaken... I used to not sleep before 12 o'clock, but these days I go to bed by 10 o'clock. If I sleep, I can forget about my anxious feelings about clowns and I won't be shaken.. I think to myself as I go to bed. Tomorrow, when I wake up tomorrow morning, I hope the clown won't be shaken... . It will be two months in 10 days.. I think I am going to suffer from depression. **My Thoughts on Surgery** After reading the article about my day above, many of you may be wondering if I had any side effects after surgery.. Absolutely not. This is a day in the life of someone with normal surgical results. I had my chin enlarged through an incision inside my mouth at a plastic surgery clinic in Gangnam that is famous for facial contouring. This is a place where surgery is performed naturally. This is not a place where surgery is performed unreasonably. However, today, on the 50th day, my cheekbones still feel slightly asymmetrical and shaky. It seems difficult for the surgery to be 100% symmetrical. When I wake up in the morning and touch the cheekbones in front of my ears, the cheekbones in front of my ears are smoothly connected, but when I touch the cheekbones in front of my ears again after eating breakfast, I can feel stairs. In other words, the area in front of the ear hasn't stuck yet and is moving. These are all normal reactions. Do you think I am normal? no. Doctors say that. I received an objective diagnosis at the place where I had surgery and at other places, and they said it was normal. Everyone feels that way up to three months. So... the reactions I feel may not be felt by everyone who undergoes surgery, but it is a feeling that many people feel. What doctors say before surgery. They say that 70% of the swelling will go away in a week, 90% in a month, and that you can return to social life in a week. Um, I don't know because swelling is a personal thing. In my case, I think after a month I lost about 80% of what I had before surgery. However, the hospitals (the hospital where the surgery was performed and the hospital where the decision was made objectively) all said that there was no swelling. Haha, but today, 50 days later, my face is definitely plumper than before the surgery! do. Bert~ Do the doctors tell you that before surgery? It takes at least 3 months for the bones to attach, so until then, you may hear sounds in front of your ears when you talk, eat, or move your head (I don't think they all happen. But many do.) I couldn't hear them at first, but after 3 weeks, I couldn't hear them. It has been making noise since then and is still making noise. When you lower your head, you may feel like your bones are being pulled (this also seems to be the reaction of many people~). I'm not sure if it's right to say that they're being pulled, but it can even feel like it's shaking. Since the incision inside the mouth is only fixed next to the eye and not in front of the ear, the cheekbone in front of the ear will move slightly until the bones are fused. However, after the surgery, if the patient asks a few questions about these anxious symptoms, the doctors will tell them a couple of times, and then they will become very bothersome from then on. Since this is a symptom they have seen many times, they may find it annoying to answer once and then ask again. I don’t know if you know that from the patient’s perspective, they feel very anxious and want to grasp at straws. What I mean is that after 3 months, the bones are not fully fused, but the bones can move for up to 3 months. It takes at least three months for the shaking feeling or sound to subside. That's what all three doctors agreed upon when they consulted with me after the surgery. Have you ever heard these words? I think most people haven't heard it. So, is this only a problem with mouth incisions? The answer, in my subjective opinion, is no. I contacted several people (I won't reveal which one, because it could be considered shady) who had surgery through scalp incisions. It has been more than 3 months since the scalp incision was made, but some people say that there is swelling on the side of the cheek and the side of the mouth, although I don't know if it is sagging cheeks or swelling, and that there is a sound every time the cheekbones move. In other words, the surgical method is important, but the doctor's skill level is also important. And even monkeys fall from trees. I don't think it's 100% successful if you tell someone to do it. It's been a month and a half now for me, so I'm not sure of the results yet, but I'm very distressed at this moment of not knowing if it's a success or a side effect (although the X-ray results say there's no problem). It's difficult to have to live with this mindset for the next 3-4 months. so… Cheekbone surgery is never simple. I thought the surgery would be successful if I woke up normally after the surgery, had all feeling in my face, and had no nerves. But... I think the really difficult time with cheekbone surgery begins after the major swelling goes down. If I were to go back to before the surgery, I would just like to have my chin done. I don't want to be a clown. Everyone, please think carefully. Cheekbone surgery does not change your face much. It's just a little bit softer. I have such a severe complex that being a clown is interfering with my social life, so in my personal opinion, if you don't really have the will to do it, I'd like to stop you. I will post another review in about 3 months. Then you will be able to write with a more relaxed mind, right? Lastly, for those who had surgery, I hope you all overcome your anxiety and have a successful surgery. Of course I should, right? ^^

Comment 9
anika 2006-06-09 (금) 16:25 18 Years ago Address
What you're saying is absolutely correct... Maybe it's because I've only been using it for two weeks, but I still can't hear that sound next to my ear... but I feel like my bones are collapsing a little when I run... ;; I think anxiety makes me feel this more. And I also want to add something.. After consulting and studying, I really learned a little bit about this... Scalp incisions are better than mouth incisions. Eliminates side effects. This is not the case - scalp incisions have the advantage of widening the field of view and being easy to fix during surgery, but have the disadvantage of causing chronic alopecia and leaving scars. And... These days, the incision inside the mouth is being done by making a small incision next to the ear or on the scalp... To open the field of view and make fixation easier... Scalp incision and incision inside the mouth are all different approaches, but they involve shaving the bone - _-; Cutting and fixing - in the end, when this kind of surgery is performed, of course it is done by humans, but mistakes are made and side effects occur...;; If the bone does not adhere and the periosteum is not treated properly after the peeling, or if you are unlucky even if it is done, the cheeks will sag because the skin was there before the surgery. It is natural for skin to sag as you age. Any approach... So, if you're going to do it, really think about it carefully before doing it. Or wait some more and wait and study until a new method that protects the shortcomings of the current treatment method is introduced.. Think about it more before you decide. I think that would also be a good method. Oh, and there are some people who say that when it comes to getting surgery, famous places are somehow less trustworthy... I think it's better to go to doctors who have a lot of experience in surgery... and who have been doing it for a long time... They just give good consultation and are friendly. That's not a good thing... ㅠㅠ Career experience and number of surgeries... These things are really important... Oh... I've been hesitating and going on for too long... Anyway, thank you for the good article, Romadain~~ I hope you recover quickly! And I too... I need to recover quickly ^^
로즈마리 2006-06-09 (금) 19:06 18 Years ago Address
정말 자세하고도 와닿는 후기인데요 광대위주로 쓰셔서 전 턱할 예정인데 턱은 만족하시나봐요 근데 전 직장인인데 옆턱 앞턱하고 10일만에 출근할 예정인데 로마다인님은 출근하시고 알아보시던가요? 붓기가 넘 걱정되요 사람들이 수술한거 알아볼까봐요 그리고 어느병원서 하셨는지 부탁드릴께요
쪼아버려 2006-06-09 (금) 23:16 18 Years ago Address
우와,정말상세하세요,좋아요,ㅎㅎ
근데턱에대한내용은마니없니요,ㅠ
턱정보좀주세요^^
턱은광대만큼은안붓고빨리자리잡았어요??정보좀요^^
로마다인 Writer 2006-06-09 (금) 23:48 18 Years ago Address
죄송해요.. 저는 병원이 어딘지는 말씀안드릴께요. ^^;; 병원광고하는 거 같아서리.. 걍 수술후 제 느낌을 쓴 거예요. 수술에 대한 궁금증만 답변해드릴께요. 전 직장인이고 주말까지 합해서 10일 쉬었네요. 6일휴가내고 주5일제라 10일쉬고 출근하니 사람들이 얼굴 부었다고는 하는데 걍.. 사랑니핑계+염증생겼다 일케 넘겼습니다. 그러면 대충 넘어가요. 그리고 턱만하시면 생각보다 붓기 빨리 빠져요. 열흘이면 큰 붓기 없을듯 싶습니다. 원래 붓기가 중력의 방향으로 빠져서 광대랑 턱 같이하면 턱붓기가 왠만큼 빠진뒤에도 광대붓기가 위에서 내려와서 오래 부어있는듯 보이지만 턱만 하시면 금방 얼굴아래로 내려와서 빠집니다. 참~ 턱하시려는 분들은 괜히 너무 욕심낸다고 많이 많이 깍아달라하지마시고 자연스럽게 각은 있어야 수술안한듯하겠죠. 그리고 개턱위험 조심하세요. 저는 갠적으로 뾰족한 턱보다는 심은하같은 자연스런 턱스퇄좋아라 해서요. 암튼 수술하시려는 분들은 모두 성공하시길 빕니다.
캬캬캬 2006-06-10 (토) 01:31 18 Years ago Address
음, 글 잘 읽었습니다. 원래 외과수술로 뭘 변화시킨다는 건 자연적으로 가지고 태어난 것과는 엄현히 다른 겁니다. 회복기 동안 겪을 수 있는 문제점들이 있을 수 있구요... 붓기도 오래가죠. 남들은 눈치채지 못하지만 나만 아는 붓기는 아주 오래갔던 것 같아요.... 그렇다고 너무 수술 자체에 대해 겁낼 필요는 없다고 생각해요.

님이 50일 정도 되셨다니...아직은 회복기라고 할 수 있거든요. 제가 얼굴이 확연히 좋아진 걸 느낀건 3개월이 지나서였으니...님도 더 견뎌보세요^^

예뻐지잣! 2006-06-10 (토) 10:51 18 Years ago Address
오~ 솔직한 후기 너무 좋아요~ 저도 상담 받고 왔는데, 광대까지 권하는데.. 광대는 생각이 없거든요. 확실히 마음을 굳혔네요. 근데 강남역 어딘가요? 강남역 유명한데면.. 제가 상담 받으러 간곳일거 같네요..ㅎㅎ 궁금하다..
성공녀인 2006-06-11 (일) 22:26 18 Years ago Address
로마다인님 쪽지 보낼테니 답장 좀 부탁드릴께요..
꿈속에서 2006-06-11 (일) 22:47 18 Years ago Address
너무 너무 고마워요,,솔직하고 긴후기..정말 감사드립니다..복받으실거에요,,^^
sarah6612 2006-06-12 (월) 00:22 18 Years ago Address
후기 가슴에 와닿습니다. 곧 좋아지실꺼에요. 기도드리겠습니다. 화이팅!!
Prev  Next  List