Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Cheekbones for a month.. Why do I miss my old face..

스카이 2006-06-02 (금) 11:47 18 Years ago 2417
It's been a month as of today. I can't even go out because I don't have a computer at home, and I can't go out because I'm hungry all the time, and I can't go out because of the swelling... And today on the way to the hospital, I hear this . I heard The chin also definitely improved when I looked at the side line.. But I don't like it.. When I had the surgery, the tip of the front chin was a bit short, so I don't know how to make the side line of the jaw slimmer, but to do that, I have to put my cropped chin on the tip of the chin. It's done. He said he would just do it.. I did it.. The doctor said that was better.. but the chin seems to be too long.. in the past, even though he had cheekbones, he still had a cute face. I really don't know anything else, but I'm proud of the fact that I have a baby face.. But there's nothing like that anymore. Right now, apart from the cheekbones... I don't like the tip of the chin.. Can I take it off again ? I wonder if this is fat for some reason, but Sam says it's swelling .. Anyway, I'm so depressed , so I'm writing this down. Ah.. But those who have cheekbones have been craving for a month?? Do you open your mouth? I'm about to get two fingers in... Am I slow to recover?

Comment 7
캬캬캬 2006-06-02 (금) 12:54 18 Years ago Address
음...1달이면 아직은 판단하기엔 좀 이른 시간인 것 같아요.
턱끝에 넣은 뼈를 빼려면...아마도 또 전신마취를 해야할 것 같은데....ㅠ
지금 얼굴이 눈에 안익어서 그런 건 아닐까요?
무턱하신 분들도 처음엔 얼굴이 길어져뵈어 불만하시던 분들이
시간이 지나면서 만족하는 경우가 많던데...조금 더 기다려보심 어떨까요?^^
anika 2006-06-03 (토) 21:48 18 Years ago Address
안녕하세요 한달짼데 땡기미 하세요???? 힘드시겠어요.. 저같은 경우는 땡기미는 5일했어요.... 그리구 사실 지금 이주도 안
anika 2006-06-03 (토) 21:50 18 Years ago Address
입운동은 계속 해주셔야되요! 저는 처음에 손가락 두개도 안들어가던것이 계속 운동하니 두개반-세개 들어가요!
김희선되고퍼 2006-06-03 (토) 22:37 18 Years ago Address
땡기미 오래하면 회복에오히려안좋다하던데....더붓고,,,,,님어디서하셨나여?정보좀,,,
스카이 Writer 2006-06-04 (일) 16:13 18 Years ago Address
전 땡기미 두달까지는 해주라고하던데요... 전 부산서 햇어요..
지금 얼굴이 길어보여서 미치겟어요..
혜여니이이ㅣ잉 2019-01-25 (금) 20:21 5 Years ago Address
저도 입 두개 정도 들어가구 붓기도 땡땡해요ㅠㅠ
레나유가네 2019-01-26 (토) 11:36 5 Years ago Address
광대랑 턱 같이 하셨으니 아직 붓기가 다 안빠진거 같네요,,사람마다 빠지는 차이가 있겠죠 ,,다른 분들도 한달차에는 완전 하게 빠진게 아닌거 같은데,,좀 기다려 보심이 ,,
Prev  Next  List