like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

2nd day of chin + square jaw surgery

ㅁㅁㅁㅁ,, 2006-05-19 (금) 21:15 18 Years ago 1302
I had surgery yesterday morning, today is the second day. I will go to the hospital tomorrow afternoon and take off the compression bandage. I hope tomorrow comes sooner than later. I knew the same thing and found this beautiful site. When I was first anesthetized, I remember the last time the anesthesiologist asked for my weight, and then I woke up wearing a respirator. My stomach was stuffy, so I couldn't breathe, the smell of disinfectant vibrated in my throat, and it was really painful for about 3 hours . No, it's stuffy and I want to eat something delicious because it's wrapped in a compression bandage. I eat porridge and Yoplait petite gel, and I soaked it in castellau oil and ate a little . Ha,, fortunately, when your boyfriend calls, just listen. Hear his voice. If you can't answer, tap the receiver and communicate simply . My nose is stuffed and I can't breathe through my mouth, so I get choked while sleeping, so my scissors are pressed and I want to die like this. My mom is so pitiful that I can't even say it's painful. Even if my neck hurts, I get better quickly. I just want the bandages to come off and this cute face to go away quickly. I'm going to live a pretty life. Yes haha ​​I should wear a round tee to my heart's content, cut my bangs, tuck my hair behind my ears, and take a profile picture with my chin up lol .

Comment 1
예뻐지잣! 2006-05-20 (토) 09:09 18 Years ago Address
님의 긍정적 마인드 좋습니다..^^ 붓기 빨리 빠지셔서 더 이뻐지세요~ 저는 2달뒤에 하는데 벌써부터 막 떨리고 있어요 ㅠ_ㅠ 무슨 걱정을 벌써 하는지..ㅋㅋ
Prev  Next  List