like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Cheekbones + square jaw + long chin 3rd day^0^

soho22 2006-01-20 (금) 15:40 18 Years ago 2546
Hihi~ I went into surgery at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, and was discharged at 10 a.m. this morning. It feels good to be home, and I received a lot of help from Seongyesa members before the surgery, so I thought it would be a good idea to post a review as well^^ I had a consultation on Wednesday last week, and had surgery a week later on Wednesday this week. The doctor said it was surprising that a girl who had just turned 20 would undergo such a major surgery^^; Because I had a complex about my face shape my whole life, I didn't know anything about plastic surgery, so I just planned to have surgery right after I finished my college entrance exam and essay exam . It was done at a small place in Seongnam. It had a family-like atmosphere, and two of the nurses here had the chin and cheekbones done directly by the teachers. After receiving the surgery, I spent two days in the hospital, forming a consensus and having fun. I am prone to bruising; In the past, when I had semi-permanent makeup treatment, the bruises lasted for a week^^; But surprisingly, even though I had such a major surgery, I only got a little bruising on the corner of my right eye and there wasn't much swelling, so I'm very happy. I did three things at the same time: cheekbones, square jaw, and long chin. It took about 8 hours. The cheekbones were 5mm, the square jaw was 2cm , and the long chin was 8mm. This is how I did it. My square jaw was originally 3cm, so I left 1cm and cut it off by 2cm. After the surgery on Wednesday, the doctor showed me the cut of my chin and it looked really pretty; They cut me so much that I was almost in tears. It doesn't hurt that much, but the hole in my neck hurts a bit. In fact, the pressure on Taengkim is the worst than on the others; haha ​​I think the back of my ear and my lip will turn upside down because of Taengkim. Should I do it?;;ㅎ Strangely, I wasn't very hungry, so all I did was drink about 1/3 of a bottle of soy milk on Wednesday and Thursday . However, when I came home today, I was craving all kinds of drinks in the refrigerator, so I had grape juice, Capri Sun, and tomato juice. By the way, when do I start using cold or hot compresses? Today is the third day, and I was just doing nothing at the hospital ^^; They say that eating bone broth is good because it helps the bones stick together better, but is it better to eat it after it cools down? I don't know if everyone who has had surgery can relate, but this is the most painful thing for me after surgery. 'I feel like I'm menstruating from my mouth;; ' It really feels like this. Should I say that spitting out blood is a bit unpleasant and difficult? It's hard to gargle, so I'm just going to not eat any more and just drink water; When do you start washing your face, and when do you brush your teeth/wash your hair/shower?; I usually don't wash well, but all of a sudden I'm in a lot of pain;;;ㅎ He said everything he had to say at Seongyesa, which made me feel relieved and so happy. My family couldn't form a consensus ㅠ hehe~ Then I'll stop by again!

Comment 18
예뻐지잣! 2006-01-20 (금) 16:14 18 Years ago Address
ㅎㅎ 별로 고통 없으셨나봐요.. 얼렁 붓기빠지고 예뻐지세요..^^
soho22 Writer 2006-01-20 (금) 16:34 18 Years ago Address
피뱉는거랑,양치가 문제에요^^;ㅎ 근데 냉찜질은 언제부터 할까요? 도움주셔요~
♥국향♥ 2006-01-20 (금) 17:18 18 Years ago Address
냉찜질은 수술후 48시간이전에 붓기를 최소화 시키기위해하는거예요
님은 냉찜질 시기를 놓치신것같네요~ 이제 온찜질과 간단한 산책하세요~
♥국향♥ 2006-01-20 (금) 17:18 18 Years ago Address
근데~ 저도 27일날 긴턱,광대,사각 하는데요.. 아프진않으셨어요?
지금은 하나도 안아픈가요?? 그리고 가그린으로 가글해도된요~?
soho22 Writer 2006-01-20 (금) 17:33 18 Years ago Address
수술해서 아프다기 보다는요, 땡김이의 압박땜에 아파요^^; 땡김이가 당기고있는, 귀 뒷부분과 입술 아랫부분이 아플뿐이에요ㅎ 가그린은 오늘 퇴원할때 병원에서 가글하는거 두가지 주셨어요^^
soho22 Writer 2006-01-20 (금) 17:34 18 Years ago Address
그런데요, 온찜질은 어떻게 하는거에요? ^^; 도움주셔요~ㅎ
지리산생녹차 2006-01-20 (금) 23:17 18 Years ago Address
원래 목에 구멍도 뚫는건가요???+_+ 저 몰라서 묻는건데요, 다른곳도 목에 구멍을...뚫나요?
지리산생녹차 2006-01-20 (금) 23:17 18 Years ago Address
답글을 달기 전에 글쓴이를 배려하는 마음을 가집시다.
망망망 2006-01-21 (토) 01:18 18 Years ago Address
앗 병원 마다 정말 스타일이 다른가봐요'ㅁ';;; 피를 계속 뱉어나셨나요-?
soho22 Writer 2006-01-21 (토) 08:10 18 Years ago Address
종이컵에다가 계속 피뱉고 있어요; 이틀째까지는 많이 뱉다가, 삼일째부터는
그냥 침에 약간 피 섞이는 정도로요ㅎ
soho22 Writer 2006-01-21 (토) 08:11 18 Years ago Address
어제밤에 한시간마다 계속 일어났어요ㅠ 양치를 못하니까 입안 냄새가 역해서 자꾸 잠이 깨더라고요ㅠ 양치만 해도 좋을텐데 ㅠㅠ
고3폐인모드 2006-01-21 (토) 16:20 18 Years ago Address
턱수술은 서울에서 해야 되나요?? 대전에서 해도 될까요?
성형수술짜앙 2006-01-22 (일) 00:39 18 Years ago Address
님,,쪽지드렸어여^^
히로미 2006-01-22 (일) 12:29 18 Years ago Address
정보좀부탁드려요. 저도 님처럼 다해야되거든요.
soho22 Writer 2006-01-22 (일) 17:03 18 Years ago Address
네^^ 쪽지 드렸어요~
숲속의쑥 2006-01-22 (일) 21:30 18 Years ago Address
저랑 비슷하시네요 .. 저도 어린나이에 3가지 수술 다 받았는데 .. 전 서울에서 수술했꾸요 수술시간도 5시간도안걸렸어요 ., 얼굴에 멍도 하나도 없고 .. 차가운팩은 수술이후에 5일후까지 하고 .. 붓기가 좀 빠지고 온찜질 시작했어요 ,,
지금은 2주정도 됬는데 붓기 마니 빠졌구요 ,, 씻는건 3일쨰부터 서서 씻었어요 .. 전 수술하고 아프진않았는데 .. 첫째날만 좀 고생하구 ..
쥬스는 염증유발해서 안좋아요 ., 그리고 죽많이 드세요 . 안먹는것보다 뭐든 먹어야 회복이 빠를거에요
spapa 2006-01-22 (일) 23:03 18 Years ago Address
부러워요 ㅜㅜ 옆광대하셨어요?앞광대하셨어요? 병원정보좀 주시면 감사하겠습니다아 ^-^
hsm 2006-01-23 (월) 23:10 18 Years ago Address
님~ 저두 님하고 똑같이 하려고 생각하고 있는데 병원하구 비용좀 알수 있을까요? 부탁~
Prev  Next  List