like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Posting a short chin surgery review.

채리니 2005-11-28 (월) 02:50 18 Years ago 2656
I got a lot of messages, so I'm just posting a review here. Today is the 12th day, I had an osteotomy and lost 6mm. Her face was on the longer side under her eyes, but after her chin, it looks longer. I should have taken off about 10mm, but they said I took off 6mm because I was afraid my face would be too long, but it still looks long. I'll sort it by date. There may be individual differences. On the day of surgery - general anesthesia. More swollen tonsils than chin. Days 2-3 - The whole face is swollen. The lips are also very thick. Days 4-5-4. My chin was swollen like a protruding chin. Bruises begin to form on the chin. Days 6-7 - bruising up to the neck and swelling begins to subside. Days 8-9-9 Overall, the swelling on the face has gone down a lot , but there is no feeling in the lower jaw, and it is still difficult to open the mouth. My cheeks are losing a lot of weight because I can’t afford to eat freely. (Looks longer, so.) Day 12 - Mouth opens more or less freely. You can eat rice, but it's not good to chew meat. The lower lip still burns, and the lower jaw also has a slight spatula left,. The lips are the original thickness. So far, I can't feel it. My lower teeth hurt... and my neck hurts . I went out to work on the 5th.. My jaw hurts even more from overdoing it, and I feel like I have a bump on it.. It gets hard. The hospital is near Apgujeong. I did it from the story of ppp facial bones. They say there is only a chin and a nose. In any case, whether it is osteotomy or implant implantation, the short chin makes the face longer. As the swelling goes down, the length is shortened, but it seems to be longer. People with long faces should think carefully. I'm thinking of just leaving it on until my jaw muscles loosen up. You have to think carefully.. If you have chin surgery, your face will feel so different that the balance will be broken, so you don't know if you need to do something else. The cost of jaw osteotomy will be approximately 350-400.

Comment 6
이즈미 2005-11-28 (월) 12:36 18 Years ago Address
저도16일무턱고어로했는데...지금넘,넘 긴얼굴...그냥긴얼굴도아닌 넘,넘 긴얼굴이되어서 속상하네요...수술전에도 살짝긴얼굴이긴했는데...지금은 너무괴롭습니다...거울도 보기싫고...그래서 오늘 코수술하러갑니다..코끝을올리면 좀덜길어보일까하고..... 수술한거 너무후회가되네요..그냥살짝무턱으로살껄....
miumiu1 2005-11-28 (월) 16:26 18 Years ago Address
얼굴모습다라져서 다른곳도 고려해야한단말 전적으로 동감합니다
전 무턱할때 길이도 짧게 부탁드렸는데 첨엔 힘들꺼라하시더니 술후 길이도 줄여주셨더라구요 근데 이번엔 얼굴이 쫌 사각끼가 보여요ㅠㅠ
살짝길어도 갸름한얼굴이었는데 턱선이 울퉁불퉁 턱수술고려중이랍니다
귀염돼지 2005-11-30 (수) 23:04 18 Years ago Address
저도 턱 수술하고... 코가 펑퍼짐해보여서 코도 수술했어요...:p
채리니 Writer 2005-12-01 (목) 01:09 18 Years ago Address
참 신기하죠..6mm함 아주 작은 길인것 같지만 얼굴에선 큰 것 같아요.
무턱인거 그게 나름 밸런스가 맞는거였나봐요.
턱이 길어져서 저도 코가 더길어보이니 또 손을 대야될듯 합니다.
참고로.전 병원마다 턱수술하고 코 수술 해야된다고 했지만
전 그렇지 않다고 봐요.코수술 할꺼면 한번에 끝내는것이 좋다고 봅니다.
글구 제생각엔 코를 하고 그 길이에 맞춰서 턱 길이를 뺴야된다고 봅니다.
얼굴 길어지니까요.
새인생을살자 2005-12-01 (목) 02:01 18 Years ago Address
채리니님말 전적으로 동감입니다....무턱하나고치려다 다뜯어고치게 될까봐 두렵네요..ㅜ.ㅜ
crewsla 2005-12-01 (목) 09:15 18 Years ago Address
저도요 저도~!무턱수술후 지금 코수술고려중이고 여태까지 모르고살았던 제 튼실한 사각턱을 발견하게되어서 넘 속상해요 ㅠ ㅠ 으흑으흑~!다 해야만 하는건가??ㅠ ㅠ
Prev  Next  List