like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

It's been 2 weeks already ^^

blueeulb 2005-10-24 (월) 23:56 18 Years ago 1151
Now, it can be said that there is almost no swelling... I still move the lower jaw muscles, but it is very uncomfortable, but on the surface, I don't know at all about the operation ^^ I had to meet people the day before yesterday, so I put on makeup and went out after a while, so why did everyone become so pretty? Hehehe I said it was because I just lost some cheek fat, but I guess it has changed .

Comment 3
애교 2005-10-25 (화) 00:21 18 Years ago Address
Nim~~~ I saw a man who had jaw surgery on Cinderella on Dong-A TV. When I spoke in the second week, my upper lip didn't move, but I was a little shocked to see how you're doing!~
안젤리카 2005-10-25 (화) 18:23 18 Years ago Address
I'm on the 16th day and my right face looks unnatural...I'm not sure if it will always get better...depressed... and almost no swelling...as my friends say that my face is pretty... Lunge....tell me about the people who have had the surgery...
blueeulb Writer 2005-10-26 (수) 11:42 18 Years ago Address
My lower lip doesn't move~ I 've had the lower jaw surgery, so the lower part doesn't move... They say it takes about a year for it to completely settle down and the sensation to return.....
Prev  Next  List