Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

40-day review of chin cheekbones.. Feeling the limits of patience..

레이첼 2005-09-10 (토) 02:11 19 Years ago 3048
The 40th day of the fight against swelling... Actually, when I first decided on the outline, Sam said that in a month and a half, I could get out of it and go to a company interview . Don't believe it unconditionally... If you have something important (interview, meeting, etc.), it would be better to give at least 3 months ... I think I would have been terrified if I went back.. I'm still worried because my smile is so awkward... Impressions are important in interviews.. ㅠㅠ Swelling.. is still more square than before the two surgeries. It looks like it's cut too, but because of the swelling and scars, it's more like steamed buns~~~ ㅠㅠ I think you really need a lot of patience... My boyfriend asked why the swelling on his wisdom teeth didn't come out, and he said he was inflamed~~ (Even though we met a month later... .) I don't care if it's people I don't know at all, but when I meet people I know secretly from a secret position, lying and making excuses is a bit stressful... ㅠㅠ Besides, I'm also very concerned about the scars under the chin with the minimal incision... It takes a very long time to disappear... It seems like it will take at least 6 months... (Celebrities don't seem to be able to use this procedure -_-;;;) If you get on a train or something, you can see the person sitting there... You can't see it unless you look up at the same eye level. but~~ Anyway, it's a formidable surgery... I waited until a month without feeling stressed... but after a month, I think I'm getting more stressed out compared to my previous appearance.. Please!! (Especially in case of chin cheekbones)

Comment 8
2005-09-10 (토) 05:57 19 Years ago Address
Aren't you the one who said that fat was injected into your cheeks? Did you do fat injection or chin cheekbone surgery?
브라더~ 2005-09-10 (토) 11:21 19 Years ago Address
You made a minimal incision, but the swelling hasn't gone down yet?? You're upset.. I had a minimal incision on the cheekbones about 22 days ago.. Now the severe swelling is gone and it seems like only a little swelling remains . I said, when are you going to do it?" It's like this.. Huh ^^: Don't be in too much of a hurry and look carefully at the pillars!! Fighting until the day you get slimmer ^^
arara 2005-09-10 (토) 11:28 19 Years ago Address
개인개인 붓기 빠지는게 다른가봐요.. 님 스트레스 받지 마시고 홧팅요!
2주 넘어가면서부터는 윗붓기가 거의 다 빠지니..아랫쪽붓기가 더 두드러지게 보인다고 하대요.. 전 이제 2주됐는데 큰붓기 빠지고..님처럼 아랫쪽 붓기와 상처살땜에 저도 수술전보다..더 사각으로 보여요. 두달넘으면 정말 많이 달라진다니.. 님 기운내세요!
레이첼 Writer 2005-09-10 (토) 12:08 19 Years ago Address
지방주입안하구 턱광대만 했는데여...^^;;같은 아이디라 그런듯해요~
님들 감사~~ㅠㅠ
둘가인 2005-09-10 (토) 12:41 19 Years ago Address
님 턱 광대는 정말 붓기가 오래 가는거 같군요,, 특히 광대 붓기.. 저는 상처살이 오른쪽에만 좀 있고 왼쪽에는 원래 없었거든요 그래서 지금 짝짜기,, 상처살 있는 오른쪽도 상처살이 없어지면 왼쪽 처럼 되리라 믿구 있어요 님두 그 상처살 없어지면 얄썅해 지실거시에요 화이팅~!!! 조금만 더 참아요~
전지현 2005-09-10 (토) 18:54 19 Years ago Address
님님~~! 좋은정보얻어가요^^ 좋은결과 있으셨음 좋겠네영~
죽이는옆라인 2005-09-10 (토) 23:15 19 Years ago Address
힘내세용^^
주짱 2005-09-11 (일) 02:26 19 Years ago Address
어디서 하셨어요.... 저도 최소절개쪽으로 병원 알아보는중인데 정보좀 부탁드립니다... 쪽지 보내주심 넘 감사하겠습니다 ^^
Prev  Next  List