like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

3 days after fat transplant...

피그렛 2005-08-23 (화) 10:30 19 Years ago 443
I put it on my cheeks, cheeks, and under my eyes... I'm on the skinny side, so I collected it from my thighs. On the day of the procedure, when I looked in the mirror, the under-eye area was tight and the arms were relieved, and it was good, but the cheeks protruded too much and looked grumpy . It is said that about 30 to 50% will be absorbed in the future, but the under eyes look just right now , ... To be honest, the cheeks weren't the part I wanted so much, I wanted to make the under eyes and nasolabial folds plump. I thought I would do that) And I thought adding cheek fat would make my face look slimmer and more voluminous like Uhm Jung-hwa, who became prettier, but rather, because the flesh is on the lower jaw, my face looks longer and I have a square jaw that I didn't know before, so it looks wide, so if I don't cover it with my hair I can't help it ㅠ.ㅠ I went to the hospital yesterday because of disinfection, and the nurse recommended botox, but botox is also temporary,,, money is money,,, ah,, I'm worried,,, And,, by the way,,,As I said before, my cheekbones are slightly outward, so when I look at it from the front, the area between my nose and cheekbones looks a bit sunken, so my mouth looks more protruding, so that was always my complaint? So...I asked if it was okay to grow the cheek meat slightly forward,,, to the side of the nose, and if I put it in there, it only comes out in front, so it's awkward and strange . I'm asking, but what do you guys think?

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List