Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Side effects of no chin (microfat transplant)

턱도없다~힝 2005-08-06 (토) 22:03 19 Years ago 2483
O'Neill...I've finally made a reservation.. Except for the hospital where I was supposed to have surgery today, I've been to two places before, and they recommend inserting an implant. However, the hospital I went to today (at Samsung Station..) recommended that fat grafting is okay because I have not severe chin, and that fat absorption is almost nonexistent . I lived there..ㅜㅜ So...I hoped that the fat absorption would not be as the teacher said..I decided to give it a try. If you look at the articles posted here .. Even if microfat transplantation is a simple operation, besides fat absorption, it seems that there are various side effects ... Belly or thighs...there's plenty of fat everywhere..keke I hope for ripples from those who have the guts~^^

Comment 5
순대렐라 2005-08-07 (일) 12:37 19 Years ago Address
Wouldn't the butt be good? Or the back of the thigh..My friend had a stomach...but there are no scars...but...they remain very fine.The belly is a better place to see. That's right..^^
고양이 2005-08-07 (일) 22:40 19 Years ago Address
I did it with aegyo fat, so losing fat doesn't bother me.. I got rid of my belly button and got a full scar .. It's been a little bit for a month and it's gone . How much does it cost? I know it the way I did, because the prices are so different.
마녀 2005-08-08 (월) 00:03 19 Years ago Address
배꼽에서 빼세요 그럼 흉은 거의 없어요
샤인 2005-08-08 (월) 13:24 19 Years ago Address
지방흡입이 주가 아니고 지방이식이 주가되니까 엉덩이나 허벅지안쪽을 권합니다....지방입자가 배보다는 허벅지안쪽이 더 곱고 좋다고합니다..
고로 생착율도 더 좋겠지요...
왕눈이가되랏! 2005-08-09 (화) 14:07 19 Years ago Address
어느병원에서 상담하셨어요??저도 알려주세요 가격이랑.ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List