like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

I had jaw surgery...Is it the 3rd day?>

실키 2005-07-23 (토) 00:18 19 Years ago 1480
I did it on Tuesday ....... It's really super-death ....... Really ....... ㅠㅠ I 've had implants inserted. I haven't eaten anything for 3 days now . It really hurts when I wake up... my teeth... It's still swollen, so I don't know, well... it seems to have changed a bit... I made an incision in my mouth and it's a bit disgusting... ;; It's very difficult because the tape attached under the chin is pinched... It's hard when you open your mouth and it'll get better if you untie it Mmm ... ㅠㅠ I did it a little cheaper... Are you bored..?

Comment 7
유리 2005-07-23 (토) 01:30 19 Years ago Address
I was reckless too, but why do I keep my lips shut? Are your lips too swollen? The lower lip...
실키 Writer 2005-07-23 (토) 12:34 19 Years ago Address
I can't feel my lower lip right now... it's swollen... My lips are closed but it really hurts when I open my mouth...
peace 2005-07-23 (토) 22:52 19 Years ago Address
It's almost the third day? No, it's been 4 days and I even got bruises on my lips. When did you guys get the swelling down~~,,
예뻐져야해 2005-07-23 (토) 23:21 19 Years ago Address
At the hospital, they usually talk about it like a simple surgery, but everyone is no joke.. Is there any problem with talking.. If your mouth doesn't open, you won't be able to speak properly.. That's not right.. ㅠㅠ
실키 Writer 2005-07-24 (일) 03:53 19 Years ago Address
I can talk...but it hurts when I open my mouth...it's simple at the hospital, but the recovery period is too hard
유리 2005-07-24 (일) 23:37 19 Years ago Address
I think it's better to have pain when you open your mouth. I can't close my lips and my tongue is all dry, so my lips are not moving when I speak. ㅡ,.ㅡ;
그냥 2005-07-26 (화) 14:18 19 Years ago Address
It's really funny..The hospital said it was the simplest operation..I knew it was like that, but I almost broke the anesthesia and went to heaven..It's really painful..The edgy best..
Prev  Next  List