like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

After the second fat injection~ My face has become even more ㅜㅜ

lavender 2005-04-14 (목) 19:38 19 Years ago 1648
I had the 1st injection 2 and a half months ago. (For reference, I'm above the eyes and cheeks.) After 2 months, the cheeks are fine, but the eyelids fell out a lot, so I had the 2nd injection. Before the second injection, the cheeks were a little lost, but I was satisfied because it was much better than before . At the second injection, as the doctor's judgment was, both the eyelids and cheeks were additionally injected... It 's been about 2 weeks now , and all the swelling seems to have gone away, but there is a convex protruding part above the eyelids. . The one on the right looks much deeper, so every time I look in the mirror, I get really upset. Two days after the operation, when I went to remove the stitches, my cheeks said it was jagged, and the doctor said it was because of the swelling . Would it be ok if I added more injections again? But since a lot of flesh is injected on the left side, it seems like everyone is eating candy, but if you add an additional injection to the right side based on the left side, the cheeks will not increase too much . If you have a similar experience to me or have had fat injection, please add a ripple to me~~ I'm very worried. ㅜㅜ

Comment 1
2005-04-23 (토) 00:10 19 Years ago Address
Continue to use a lukewarm towel on the swollen side only. ^^; It's been 3 weeks, but I've been a little bit like that before, so I did that . If I apply a lot of steam, the swelling will go away.. So, just keep on one side
Prev  Next  List