Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

Review of 2 types of contouring with clown and chin!

사이프앗딘 2024-10-04 (금) 15:33 22 Days ago 965
Dr.
김지명
Hospital
새김성형외과의원

수술 전 사진

<수술 전 사진>

수술 후 사진들 위에는 3주차였나 붓기 쫌 있을 때!

<수술 후 사진들 위에는 3주차였나 붓기 쫌 있을 때!>

Honestly, I don't think I was that worried or stressed because of my face shape even in my pre-surgery photos. When I first said I was getting contouring, my friends tried to talk me out of it ㅠ But self-insecurities are just things that only I feel when I look in the mirror every day, right? Minor asymmetries or uneven lines... My face is thin overall, but my cheekbones and chin felt a bit long, and I think those stood out in photos. As someone who likes to dress up and is interested in beauty, I couldn't accept it at all..ㅎ I ended up getting both ㅋㅋㅋ I thought about getting quick cheekbones because I was worried that pins would be left behind, but I heard that it wouldn't be very effective for people like me, so I quickly backed off and looked for a place that would definitely pay attention to back cheekbones and 45-degree cheekbones. I think contouring really makes a big difference in whether it looks natural or gorgeous depending on the angle, but I absolutely wanted to avoid hospitals that just roughly cut and paste. When I went for a consultation, there was a place that told me to also get square jaw surgery, but seriously... Even though I'm interested in makeup, I'm not stupid ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ I avoided places that obviously encouraged overtreatment, and I'm sorry but I passed on a place that told me to just make it natural... I thought it didn't suit my style ㅠㅠ (I think this is a personal preference) I was debating between the two places until I put down the deposit, and to put it simply, I'm satisfied. At the beginning of the surgery, I asked my friends to objectively evaluate whether it went well, and they all said it didn't look awkward and that it went well. I'm not sure if I was lucky Vicky, but my contouring and swelling weren't that bad, so it went down quickly to the point where I could go about my daily life in a week. I started taking the three types of swelling medication diligently from the fourth day onward, and it seemed to have helped a lot. At first, I thought I was really dieting and ate mostly soft foods, and thanks to that effort, my CT scan showed that my cheekbones were well-aligned without any gaps. Thinking about it now, I think it would have been too big and wouldn't have suited me if I had also had a square jaw, so I thought about it over and over again and I feel good about getting the surgery;; I hope that even regular people refer to a lot of reviews, but don't lose your own opinion.... Your jawline doesn't appear overnight, so I hope you really sell your legs a lot.
새김성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 42)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
그레인져
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
코델리
코성형수술후기
10 Days ago
곧잘생예쁠
코성형수술후기
18 Days ago
알베르투스
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Days ago
PIERA
눈수술수술후기
19 Days ago
물만두11
윤곽/FACE수술후기
20 Days ago
매듈듈듈
윤곽/FACE수술후기
22 Days ago
사이프앗딘
Review of 2 types of contouring with clown and chin!'s Reviews More (10/42)

Comment 4
돼더키 2024-10-04 (금) 15:48 22 Days ago Address
원래 얼굴형도 예뻤는데 하고나니 매끈하고 부드러워졌다!
챙터 2024-10-05 (토) 13:41 21 Days ago Address
라인 이쁘다
ㅓㅓㅜㅜㅁㅁ 2024-10-06 (일) 16:38 20 Days ago Address
확실히 라인 확 정돈되신것 같아요 축하드려요!!
godo 2024-10-27 (일) 00:05 6 Hours ago Address
진짜 예쁘다!!
Prev  Next  List