Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

Here is an honest review of the outline principle. Please refer to it!

째요닝 2024-10-25 (금) 13:32 2 Hours ago 120
Hospital
윤곽의정석성형외과의원

I always thought I had big cheekbones, but it wasn't to the extent that I needed surgery to reduce them. But as I got older and started going to PT, my cheekbones lost weight and my side cheekbones + 45 degree cheekbones became more prominent, so when I took pictures with my iPhone camera, I always photoshopped only my cheekbones several times and my peanut shape became so severe that I didn't even want to look at side-view pictures. It was a personal complex of mineㅜㅜ So I decided to get reduction surgery before I get any older. Over the weekend, I looked up all the reviews called Kang-eon reviews and did a lot of research on various hospitals, prices, etc. When I happened to come across a hospital called Monokkeui Jeongseok! The reason I got the surgery at Goguryeo Jeongseok was because the surgery was performed by a single director who specialized only in contour surgery, which gave me more confidence. I’ve only had double eyelid surgery in my life, so when choosing a hospital, I thought I should definitely go to a famous and large hospital, but after getting the surgery at Goguryeo Jeongseok, I think that perception has completely changed.  I made a reservation for the consultation at 2 PM, but I arrived much earlier than expected, so I waited a bit. The director was very kind, and the other nurses were also very kind.  Director Oh Jeongseok is much younger than other hospital directors, and he said he would perform the surgery I wanted without forcing me or recommending other areas, so I didn’t go to other hospitals for consultations, but I made a reservation for the first type of contour surgery (zygomatic arch) at Goguryeo Jeongseok and paid the full amount. I’m still not sure about the surgery, but my friends say it was a good decision to do it, and I still see my zygomatic arch, but I definitely feel like my previously bumpy peanut-shaped face line has been smoothed out. I don’t get swelling easily, so the swelling on the 3rd or 4th day was similar to that of a wisdom tooth extraction. It was just swelling, and it went down quickly after that, so I went to get my stitches taken out and asked the nurse if the swelling was light, and she said it was very light. I didn't drink pumpkin juice separately, and I think all I did was go for walks, sleep with my pillow elevated, and apply cold and hot compresses well! The area where the stitches were taken out in my mouth and the cheekbone still feel heavy and uncomfortable, but there's no pain at all, and the major swelling has gone down, but she said it will take about 5 months for the residual swelling to  go down. These days, when I look in the mirror every day, I think a lot about how I wish I had done it sooner when I was younger!
윤곽의정석성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 56)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Hours ago
째요닝
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
내려놓기
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
코할랭182738
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
ililiiilllli
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
Dd990
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
융유유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
류이라
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
나더우
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
냥댠냔
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
유애이우
Here is an honest review of the outline principle. Please refer to it!'s Reviews More (10/56)

Comment 1
햄보카자111 2024-10-25 (금) 15:17 1 Hours ago Address
자연스렂내요
Prev  Next  List