Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I don't feel like uploading photos;; I don't think I'd recommend a surgery unless you have a complex. Of course, I've had a complex for a long time, so I'm satisfied with the results of the surgery, but the recovery process wasn't easy, and I'm still recovering. Usually, when you have a surgery that touches the bone, you worry the most about nonunion, but fortunately I didn't have nonunion. However, since the bone position moves and incisions are made inside the mouth, there seem to be other side effects? even if it's not nonunion. In my case, about a month ago, I started feeling tight on my right cheekbone every time I chewed, but luckily the CT scan showed no problems. But I don't know the exact reason, so... well, there's nothing I can do. Aside from that, my left gums are still cold, and when I look at the ceiling or in the cold winter, my teeth on the left side feel like they're being pulled. The hospital said it's normal. Also, hair doesn't grow on the incision scar in front of my ear, so I have to grow out my sideburns. In fact, these are all symptoms that you can live with, but it's a bit daunting to think that you'll have to live with them for the rest of your life;; Anyway, I hope that people who have plastic surgery carefully consider the pros and cons and make a good decision!

Comment 10
cocucc 2024-08-22 (목) 01:08 1 Months ago Address
The swelling has been going on for about a month and a week now, but when will the swelling on my cheeks go down??? Did I get my eyes, nose, and cheekbones done all at once, so will the swelling last a long time?

벙토 Writer 2024-08-22 (목) 01:10 1 Months ago Address
The cheek area seems to last the longest. The major swelling disappears in a month or two, but the minor swelling takes longer. But once the major swelling goes down, there is no major discomfort or anything.

cocucc 2024-08-22 (목) 01:11 1 Months ago Address
That Indian wrinkle???? It looks like it's something that I've got, but when I looked it up, it said that if you put in a wide-mouthed person, the wrinkles are more visible. How about that??? They said there's a filler or something to fix that

벙토 Writer 2024-08-22 (목) 10:42 1 Months ago Address
I don't know the difference between before and now, but I can see it well. I just wear glasses.
Emperkr 2024-08-22 (목) 01:33 1 Months ago Address
When I see things like this, I hesitate ㅠㅠ How was the surgery?? Were your cheeks and skin thin?

벙토 Writer 2024-08-22 (목) 10:39 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
익케이 2024-08-22 (목) 03:15 1 Months ago Address
I don't really want to recommend it unless you have a real complex, because the area of ​​your face doesn't shrink that much or become dramatic.
꽁차꽁차 2024-08-22 (목) 10:55 1 Months ago Address
윤곽 후기보면 조이는 느낌이나 당기는 느낌 이런건 회복 과정에서 생기는 일반적인 현상 같긴하더라 윤곽 자체가 큰수술이니까 콤플렉스가 크지 않으면 잘 판단하고 수술해야하는 것 같아 진짜 ㅠ
gpddns 2024-08-25 (일) 22:23 1 Months ago Address
광대 진짜 너무고민되는데 쳐짐이너무 무서운데 혹시어때..?? 팔자쪽이랑 하관쪽늘어짐은 어쩔수없는부분일까ㅠ
ohmelody 2024-10-15 (화) 21:27 1 Days ago Address
와 나도 할까말까  정석으로는 안해도 퀵으로
Prev  Next  List