Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

It's been 6 months since I started contouring. Indeed,,,

삡피 2024-10-14 (월) 17:19 1 Days ago 658
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원

Worries before surgery I had a complex about my big, broad face since I was young. I tried botox and acupuncture, but the effects were minimal, so after much thought, I decided to get the surgery. Hospital and information I got 3 types of contouring (cheekbone, square jaw, chin) + cortical osteotomy + masseter muscle reduction at Samsaoh in April. Recovery process After 2 months, there was nothing to be called recovery, so I lived freely and worked hard to pull out my muscles. Now, I live a life no different from before the surgery. I sleep on my side and exercise! There are still some places where I feel a little numb, and sometimes my cheekbones or chin tingle or feel cold, but I think it can't be helped because I had the surgery. Side effects: The obvious discomfort mentioned above + I saw a review saying that people get a lot of acne on their chin after the surgery, but I definitely have more sebum on my chin than before, so I'm diligently managing my sebum. So far, I haven't had any sagging cheeks, sagging skin, or side effects. However, I thought it wouldn't hurt to take care of it in advance, so I bought a beauty device for home care . Swelling: It seems that most of the swelling has gone down. I didn't really notice it because I see my face every day, but my friends who knew I had the surgery said that the swelling is going down day by day and that my face is getting slimmer. My cheeks still look a little puffy and the remaining swelling is said to go down for up to a year, so I'm going to wait and see. Changes/satisfaction: My facial line has become much smoother and my face size has also decreased. I used to have a long chin, so I especially like the side line. My proportions look relatively better, and my neck looks longer, so I'm very satisfied. I was always busy covering my face with my hair, but I feel quite confident even when I tie my hair up. ㅎㅎ Even when I take pictures with a regular camera, I enjoy taking pictures because my face is different from before. I think it was a good decision to willingly endure the inconveniences and get the surgery. People around me think I lost weight because I was dieting. I think the biggest advantage of the contour is that no one knows if you don't tell them. Even relatives I haven't seen in a long time say that I look so pretty these days, and I'm proud. Friends who know I got the surgery asked me about the hospital information, so I shared it with them. For those who are curious about the scar, the surgery scar is still a little bit. However, it's next to my sideburns, so you can't really tell unless you look really closely. Women don't have to worry because it's covered by their hair. I've been eating freely since 2 months ago. I'm eating almost the same as before the surgery . I'm still careful about hamburgers or wraps that require me to open my mouth wide, and dried fish that is too hard or tough.
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 260)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
삡피
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
Qwerasdd1
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
쿼카1287
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
지동그라미
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
닝냥냥냐영뇽
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
진저브리
윤곽/FACE수술후기
17 Days ago
YwhyY
윤곽/FACE수술후기
18 Days ago
추천좀닉네임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
21 Days ago
냥냥꿍꽁
It's been 6 months since I started contouring. Indeed,,,'s Reviews More (10/260)

Comment 5
Emperkr 2024-10-14 (월) 19:24 1 Days ago Address
자연ㅅ럽게 잘 줄었다..! 몇mm줄인거야?? 혹시 이중턱 근육묶기도 같이 했어?

삡피 Writer 2024-10-15 (화) 07:22 13 Hours ago Address
몇미리인지는 기억 안나는데ㅠ 신경선이 비교적 아래에 있다고 해서 부작용없는 선에서 최대치로 줄였어! 이중턱 근육묶기는 안했어
Emperkr 2024-10-14 (월) 19:24 1 Days ago Address
자연ㅅ럽게 잘 줄었다..! 몇mm줄인거야?? 혹시 이중턱 근육묶기도 같이 했어?
Slalslasla 2024-10-14 (월) 21:40 22 Hours ago Address
너무 잘됐다..!

삡피 Writer 2024-10-15 (화) 07:23 13 Hours ago Address
ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ내생각도 그래 고마웡
Prev  Next  List