• EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Reviews of 3 types of transgender contouring

어떤하루 2024-10-08 (화) 13:38 5 Hours ago 265
Hospital
본디성형외과의원

When I went for a consultation, I was very grateful that the director treated me, a minority, comfortably without showing any discomfort. The reason I was grateful for this was because I felt a bit uncomfortable and had a look of disunderstanding at other hospitals, and I was a bit sad.. I had a lot of discussions with the director about design during the consultation. I felt that he was very detailed. I emphasized that I wanted the most feminine lines, slim lower body, and wide cheekbones. My constitution is such that once I get a bruise, it doesn’t go away easily, and even if I don’t eat much at night, my face would definitely swell the next day. After the surgery, the bruises and swelling went down slowly as expected. My mother said that my face would gradually change, but I didn’t really feel it. Maybe it was because I was always staring at my face.. After 3 months, the bone had healed well without any wide cheekbone nonunion, and there were no loose screws or anything. When I looked at the CT scan, I could clearly see that the bone size had changed, and I received photos before and after the surgery 3 months ago. The difference was so big that I was shocked. My face has become more feminine. I am very satisfied and I am truly grateful to the director. I look forward to my future. I hope that only good things will happen to you. Please cheer me on^^

Comment 2
페트루시카 2024-10-08 (화) 16:42 2 Hours ago Address
계란형으로 잘됐다 비용 물어봐도 될까?
하소은 2024-10-08 (화) 17:45 1 Hours ago Address
와 신기해요 자연스럽게 전체적으로 잘 다듬어졌어요
Prev  Next  List