Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I was told that I would have the surgery in May after paying a deposit of ㅁㅇㄷㅇ. I had the surgery a few days ago. It's still very swollen, so it's hard to say exactly how the surgery went, but to me, I can see that the surgery went well. I'm completely satisfied. If I were to leave a review, I thought the director would talk about this and that in detail when we were designing the surgery... This time, the director had so much confidence in my face. Above all, I thought he would design my face, but he didn't. So when I asked why he didn't design it with a pen, he said that the design was already done on my bone and that I didn't even need to draw it. That's when I thought, how confident do you have in your face to not even have a design... lol And I thought he would tell me what kind of face shape I want and stuff, but he didn't. The director just did a good job on the sides, and really lightly did the tip of the chin, and he told me clearly and simply what parts I wanted, and he looked into my eyes and said that he would definitely make it work. He said this, but I couldn't say anything and went into the operating room like this. But he looked me in the eye and said he would make it okay, and in those eyes, there was trust... What should I say, his eyes were full of trust that he would make it okay with his convictions, and he just trusted me and let me go into the operating room. And right after the surgery, my throat really hurt so badly. Seriously. But my nose was also so dry that it felt like it was going to burst. When my throat and nose really hurt, a male nurse soaked gauze in water and put it on my philtrum, and it acted as a humidifier and made breathing a lot easier. If I didn't have that wet gauze, I think I would have felt real... ah, just the pain of being alive. But in the meantime, the male nurse said that he had a contour and a nose job at the same time and it was really hard, and he gave me the gauze while telling me his experience, and it was so funnyㅋㅋㅋ It hasn't been that long since the surgery and I'm still swollen, so I don't really have anything to say.  The director said that I'm the type where swelling lasts a long time. If you have any questions, please ask and I'll answer! I'll write another review after the swelling goes down.

Comment 12
lIlllIIIll… 2024-09-17 (화) 10:15 13 Days ago Address
잘 됐으면 좋겠다!! 푹 쉬구 잘 회복해~
조와썹 2024-09-17 (화) 10:58 13 Days ago Address
후기 궁금하다  연휴동안 푹쉬구 후기도 기다릴께~
냠냠이야야 2024-09-17 (화) 13:24 13 Days ago Address
연휴 잘 보내고 회복 잘 해 !!
eidwm 2024-09-17 (화) 20:43 13 Days ago Address
후기 너무 궁금해요!!
복권 2024-09-18 (수) 16:25 12 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

오리뚜잉 Writer 2024-09-25 (수) 14:41 5 Days ago Address