• EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Square Jaw]

Looks a lot harder, right?

항국 2024-09-10 (화) 18:17 23 Days ago 914
Hospital
페이스라인성형외과의원

People in society have no choice but to take care of their appearance even after they are in their 50s, but as they age, they can't help but care more about their facial shape rather than their facial features like the eyes, nose, and mouth. In my case, I have large cheekbones, but the area right below the cheekbones is also sunken, and because of my square jaw, I have a subtle peanut-shaped face + an overall square face shape, so my face looks incredibly large. On top of that, as I age, sagging flesh and skin accentuate these shortcomings, which was a problem. I had thread lifting before, but it failed to fix the sagging, and I thought that lifting wouldn't be very effective, so I went to Face Line Plastic Surgery through YouTube and recommendations from people I know. I was thinking about contouring, so I got a consultation from Director Lee Jin-soo. The director looked at photos of my facial bones, skin, and flesh, and said that it would be good to fix the sagging along with contouring. One of the reasons I didn't see results from thread lifting was because of the fat under my chin. No matter how much you pull it up, fat will sag again, so I thought that after fixing my face shape with contouring, I should fix the sagging skin under my chin and do a lifting at the same time . So I got the surgery as the director advised. After all, since I did 4 types of contouring, the swelling was so bad from the first day to the first week that I wondered if this was right, but after a month, the swelling went down, so I started to see a difference. These are photos taken 3 to 6 months in order. Can you see that my square face has become oval? After the surgery, everyone told me I looked much younger than my age. Since women are told that they are still pretty even when they get older, I naturally did a shoulder dance. My kids said that I did a great job being their mom. Among the parents of their friends, I looked older than them, but these days, even when I go out with my daughter, people call me aunt.

Comment 4
그로스해커 2024-09-10 (화) 19:53 23 Days ago Address
10살 이상 어려지신거 같아요 잘되셨네요 축하해요 :)
아마리쿠 2024-09-11 (수) 19:56 22 Days ago Address
완전 젊어지신 듯해요 축하드립니다 !
살구짱 2024-09-19 (목) 03:12 15 Days ago Address
우와 잘 되셨다
jo84 2024-09-22 (일) 16:27 11 Days ago Address
축하드려요!
Prev  Next  List