Price
200 만원
Days
180 days
수술 전

<수술 전>

수술 4개월 후

<수술 4개월 후>

My lower jaw is short and my face is small, but my forehead is 8cm, so I always covered my forehead with my bangs. Whenever it rains, I always wear a hat, and whenever the wind blows, my bangs are exposed, so I always lived stressed. Then I learned about forehead reduction and they said I could reduce it by 1.8cm, so I had the surgery (8>6.2). After the surgery, I rested for 3 months and lived without putting too much strain on my forehead, so my scar was really thin and unnoticeable, and no one around me, including my parents, knew about it☺☺ First of all, I am so satisfied that I want to have it reduced again if I can reduce it more! The director and all the hospital staff were so kind, and I thought the surgery price was reasonable and not too expensive. They took good care of me after the surgery, and if I had any questions in the cafe, they answered them quickly. You have to trust a hospital that provides good aftercare! My scalp pain sensation completely returned in about 4 months. It was scary at first, but it was nothing after experiencing it once. I want to go down to 5cm, so I will definitely try for a second surgery in 2 years. The Fix Plastic Surgery is the best, thank you so much!

Comment 1
절규 2024-09-09 (월) 22:46 9 Days ago Address
OMG this is definitely professional, thanks for the info!
Prev  Next  List