Prev  Next  List
[Square Jaw]

ㅅㅅㅇ Outline 2 types 3rd week review!!

소소J 2024-08-28 (수) 04:56 1 Months ago 1319
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원

Hello, it feels like it was just yesterday that I had the surgery, but it's already been 3 weeks . My cheekbones and square jaw are so prominent that I look fierce and strong, and I've always had a complex about looking masculine. Whenever I take pictures while traveling or with friends, I get stressed because only my face shape is shown. So I've been worrying about whether I should get the surgery for a long time, and I decided to live my life beautifully, so I got the surgery! I went back to work 3 days after the surgery, so time passed quickly lol. Since my job requires me to talk all the time, I was really worried that I might not be able to pronounce things properly after the surgery, but my family said that I would be able to live comfortably since I spoke so well without any problems. Oh but my throat really hurt so much. When I woke up after the surgery, I never want to experience that sore throat again. On the 3rd day, yellow bruises appeared that weren’t there before. There were bruises under my eyes like dark circles, and my chin and cheek area were also yellow. If a stranger saw me, they would think I had been hit because the bruises were so bad lol. It’s gone now, but I was surprised that the yellow bruises reached down to my neck. The sore throat was getting better, so I thought I was living, but now my mouth hurts. It was throbbing and felt like I was squeezing a towel...?? Even when I just sit still, my mouth hurts so much I'm really freaking out. Phew... I wondered how I could endure this much pain, but humans are creatures of adaptation, so I guess I've adapted to the pain. I knew my face would swell up, but it swelled up so much like a full moon that my family would ask who I was whenever they saw me, and I was a little worried that this full moon-like swelling would never go down (Fortunately, it went down like a deflated balloon as time passed). These days, I really enjoy looking in the mirror, so I look at it often. When I touch my face, my cheekbones and square jaw have disappeared and it looks slimmer..?? Before, it felt bumpy and rough to the touch, but now it feels great in my hand, so I'm really touched... People around me still have swelling, but they say my face has gotten smaller, especially when I look at it from the side. It's amazing how the swelling goes down ㅋㅋ I get so excited thinking about how the swelling will go down more in the future . I'll diligently steam and come back to write another review because it feels tight ㅎ + Among the discharge kits, the Betadine gargle liquid has a taste that I can't get used to no matter how many times I use it.. I've been using the Hexamedin liquid that I bought in advance mixed with sterile distilled water after using up all the Betadine, but neither of them tastes good ㅠㅠㅠㅠ + In the discharge guide, it says not to brush your teeth for the second week, but gargling was too uncomfortable and I couldn't stand it, so I held it in and on the 9th day, I gently brushed my teeth with a small baby toothbrushㅎ.. + I had no problem sleeping because I slept well without tossing and turning in a correct posture, but I really want to lie on my side and sleepㅎ..
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 259)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
Qwerasdd1
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
쿼카1287
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
지동그라미
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
닝냥냥냐영뇽
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
진저브리
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
YwhyY
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
추천좀닉네임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
17 Days ago
냥냥꿍꽁
코성형수술후기
18 Days ago
유월임
ㅅㅅㅇ Outline 2 types 3rd week review!!'s Reviews More (10/259)

Comment 3
차차chacha 2024-08-29 (목) 16:55 1 Months ago Address
The before picture is of a bare face with the basic camera, but the after pictures all look like they were taken with an app and they're not even from the same angle.

소소J Writer 2024-08-29 (목) 17:41 1 Months ago Address
Ah, the before picture was taken in a hurry before the surgery, so I could send it to you to save my face that I had to send now...ㅠ I used an app for the after picture, but it only made my skin look bleachedㅠㅠ
뽀에에에에엥 2024-10-02 (수) 11:51 9 Days ago Address
헉 너무 잘되었다 비용 공유가능할까? 사후관리 등등도 ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List