• EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

2 types of male contouring (square jaw, cheekbones) + eye makeup + nose makeup

상민리 2024-08-29 (목) 16:40 16 Days ago 1689
Hospital
디에이성형외과의원

I'm one of those people who think I've gotten pretty good at plastic surgery ㅋㅋㅋ Of course, I got the contouring done right away on the first try, but I had revision surgery for my eyes and nose...ㅋ I had double eyelids done at first, but my eyes all sagged and I had ptosis, so I got revision surgery with an incisional ptosis correction. My nose wasn't bad the first time, but it felt like it was written with chalk? The tip of my nose was also a bit disappointing. For the revision surgery, I got it done with donated ribs to make it even higher, all the way to the tip of my nose. As you can see from the oversight, I got the contouring done because my cheekbones and square jaw were very developed and I didn't like my face line. I was worried that I would look like a woman if I shaved too much , but luckily the director has a lot of experience with male plastic surgery, so he designed it well for me, and I like it ㅋㅋ I'm a man, so I don't know as much about plastic surgery as women, but I remember hearing a few times that DA is good at male plastic surgery, so I looked up reviews and it was good, so I got facial contouring, eye, and nose revision surgery at the same time ㅋㅋㅋ It was a big deal ㅋㅋ Rather, I didn't look into it well and was scared, so maybe it was a stroke of luck that I got it all done at once ㅋㅋㅋ When I was recovering, the swelling lasted longer than others, and I had a lot of thoughts like I did it for nothing, and I had complicated feelings,,,, but after two or three months, my face line was fixed and my overall appearance got better, so my self-esteem about my appearance went up a lot ㅋㅋ While I was uploading recent photos, I didn't have a selfie where my eyes looked good, so I'm uploading a comparison photo of my eyes. I was really stressed out because my double wrinkles came off, but I like it now that my eyes are clean and clear ㅋㅋ
디에이성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 722)
코성형수술후기
3 Months ago
스피드곤잘레스
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
내려치기
코성형수술후기
1 Days ago
honghong523
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
니가이쁜맛을알아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
cofls1121
코성형수술후기
5 Days ago
눈누난나난
코성형수술후기
9 Days ago
만둥둥2
눈수술수술후기
10 Days ago
붕숭아아아아
2 types of male contouring (square jaw, cheekbones) + eye makeup + nose makeup's Reviews More (10/722)

Comment 6
오징어냉채 2024-08-29 (목) 17:42 16 Days ago Address
진심 콧날로 종이도 벨듯 너무 이쁘게 라인 잘 나오셨다
바비찌이 2024-08-29 (목) 20:56 16 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
ㅇㆍㄴ 2024-08-29 (목) 22:19 16 Days ago Address
이제 수술은 그만해도 될 정도로  잘 되었다 그리고 두번째 입은 스타일링이 예사한테 젤 잘어울리는거같다 마지막은 바다온김에 저 먼 바다 본척하면서 찍은그런 사진인거지?
막지마세욜 2024-09-03 (화) 02:34 11 Days ago Address
광대 축소 많이아픈가요
송사리리 2024-09-05 (목) 12:14 9 Days ago Address
피부관리 뭐받는지가 제일 궁금한데
덮밥맨 2024-09-07 (토) 00:17 7 Days ago Address
눈은 머머 허신거예요?
Prev  Next  List