Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

3 types of facial contour eye revision surgery, nose revision surgery 2nd month success review

아메리카노오 2024-08-26 (월) 12:50 18 Days ago 1507
Hospital
디에이성형외과의원

It's been 2 months since I had 3 types of contouring, eye revision surgery, and nose revision surgery! This is my first time doing contouring and my second time doing eye and nose surgery, so if you have any questions, I'll answer them haha ​​Successfully lowered the sausage eye line!! I was always stressed because my double eyelid line was too thick, and this is not the type of eye I wanted, but the line was too thick like a sausage, so I had to re-surgery. In particular, I was told that it was very difficult to lower the line, so what if it went wrong? What if the surgery scars were severe? I had a lot of worries and concerns . I had a lot of problems, but after this revision surgery, I was able to have really pretty eyes! Now, it's more symmetrical than before, the lines aren't too high, and it 's pretty with an in-out line that matches my face well. Even with the slit, I like it because my eyes don't look much more stuffy than before. I was able to really feel why I had to do my nose properly from the beginning. Previously, my nose was small and low, so I told them well about the surgery method and shape I wanted this time. The director took good care of me and told me well in advance what my nose line would be like after the surgery, so I had confidence in him. From the day of surgery, I felt that the side line itself was really different, but the splint was used. After removing it, I am really satisfied with the front shape of the nostrils, the thickness of the bridge of the nose, the sharp frontal line, and the three-dimensional appearance, so I am very grateful to the director!! Lastly, the contour shows that the facial line is becoming more and more revealed as a lot of the swelling has gone down. Before, the cheekbones were sticking out and there was an angled chin at both ends, so even though it wasn't a severe face shape in person, it was a face shape that stood out when taking a picture. This part was neutral. It was the most stressful thing because it looked like a red face, and now after the surgery, my front chin is slimmer, my protruding cheekbones are naturally trimmed, and my angled chin is just slightly gone, so no matter what angle I take pictures of, they come out pretty, and I really like it! As the minor swelling goes down, my other features seem to look more clear, and the lines have been cleaned up, giving me a doll-like look like a Photoshopped face, so I think I did a good job with the contouring surgery. I'm looking forward to seeing how pretty I'll look once the swelling goes down further . For now, I'll take care of all the parts separately. I don't do it, but I just massage my face, but the frequency has decreased compared to the beginning, and I am spending my daily routine the same as before the surgery. ^^
디에이성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 722)
코성형수술후기
2 Months ago
스피드곤잘레스
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
내려치기
코성형수술후기
3 Hours ago
honghong523
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
니가이쁜맛을알아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
cofls1121
코성형수술후기
4 Days ago
눈누난나난
코성형수술후기
8 Days ago
만둥둥2
눈수술수술후기
9 Days ago
붕숭아아아아
3 types of facial contour eye revision surgery, nose revision surgery 2nd month success review's Reviews More (10/722)

Comment 7
복자쓰 2024-08-26 (월) 17:33 18 Days ago Address
The face shape and eyes are so my style... pretty... Director, please share with me.
고앵이욤 2024-08-26 (월) 18:02 18 Days ago Address
So pretty
오늘도출근 2024-08-29 (목) 01:58 15 Days ago Address
우와 원장님 한분 이 다 봐주신걸까요?
원장님 정보와 비용점 알려주세오
뮤슈 2024-09-03 (화) 05:12 10 Days ago Address
비용 알려주실 수 있을까요?
별민 2024-09-03 (화) 14:00 10 Days ago Address
원장님 정보랑 비용 궁금해요ㅜㅜ저도소세지로 재수 병원 찾고있거든요
hmmhme 2024-09-06 (금) 00:13 7 Days ago Address
와 진짜 진짜 진짜 이뻐여
여신강림수정 2024-09-07 (토) 13:37 6 Days ago Address