Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

The angle under the ear disappears after contouring.

지지지지짖징 2024-08-23 (금) 09:47 21 Days ago 885

수술전

<수술전>

수술후

<수술후>

Hello, it's been a month since I had the 3-stage contouring surgery!! My face is usually so angular and big, and I have a square jaw, so I was really stressed out and worried! I went to the consultation with Director Oh Jeong-seok of the Contouring Standard, who said he was really good at it, and I even set a surgery date and had the surgery ㅋㅋ I thought I absolutely had to get the 3-stage contouring!! But since I'm going to do it, I'll tighten the cheekbones~ tighten the angle under my ears, and make my chin look thinner! That was my mindset ㅋㅋ Fortunately, the director said it was possible because it suited my face proportions! In the 4th week, the swelling under my chin went down a lot more than in the 2nd week, so my jawline seems to be getting more alive! However, you can't see it in the picture, but I still have some candy-shaped swelling. Will this go down gradually? And I didn't have any pain, which I was worried about, and my mouth is wide open, but I can open it a little bit because of my cheekbones ! I'm just being careful! People around me are still swollen, so if they can't see me properly, they'll think I've lost weight? It's about that much, and after the surgery, I think my cheekbones have really gone down a lot, which is good, and when I bow my head and turn it, the angle under my ears has really gone down and it looks slimmer, so I can feel a mental victory over the swelling. ㅋㅋ I don't take special care of myself, but I need to take better care of myself! Yoonjeong is really great, and whenever I have questions after the surgery, I contact them and they reply quickly and the director is kind, so it seems like a place where you can get the surgery and recover pleasantly!! If you're also concerned, put it on your contouring list!
Written by
App

Comment 2
오가닉 2024-08-23 (금) 13:54 21 Days ago Address
저도 수술2주찬데 2주차보다 4주차떄 턱밑붓기 빠진다하니까 먼가 위안되네요
관리열심히 해서 오래오래 유지해요! 잘되신거같아서 좋네요!
밀가루시러 2024-08-23 (금) 17:28 21 Days ago Address
혹시 여기 cctv열람비 있나요?
Prev  Next  List