• EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

The doll line I wanted,,, it’s like a dream

Wnaby 2024-07-23 (화) 15:47 1 Months ago 2953
Hospital
디에이성형외과의원

Before I had facial contouring surgery , I had a bumpy face with severe asymmetry and a square jaw. Especially when I take pictures, my face stands out more and makes me look uglier than I am in real life. If I take pictures all the time, it takes 30 minutes for each picture to be retouched..? But it's all about making the face symmetrical and making the face slimmer. I did it all the time, but I got frustrated and ended up having surgery. Haha. I thought that I should do it properly when I did the contouring, and that I shouldn't go around getting a second surgery because I was dissatisfied with an ambiguous shave. I did my best. It is said that DA originally started with contouring, so it specializes in bones. After thinking about it, I wanted to look prettier while I was at least a year younger , so I got three types of contouring done haha. I was a little scared, but it's been almost 3 years now, and I just think I did a really good job with the surgery. ㅠㅠbb!!! Anyway, if you touch a bone, it will sag if you cut it a little or a lot, and people think that aging will happen as you get older... I was worried, but unlike what I was worried about, there has been no sagging or discomfort so far!!! I'm sure it would be different if I researched the hospital well and met a good director. Of course, it's different for each person, but I'm writing a review to let you know that there are cases like mine . If you have any concerns about the outline, please refer to this~
디에이성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 722)
코성형수술후기
2 Months ago
스피드곤잘레스
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
내려치기
코성형수술후기
5 Hours ago
honghong523
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
니가이쁜맛을알아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
cofls1121
코성형수술후기
4 Days ago
눈누난나난
코성형수술후기
8 Days ago
만둥둥2
눈수술수술후기
9 Days ago
붕숭아아아아
The doll line I wanted,,, it’s like a dream's Reviews More (10/722)

Comment 7
쏘울마마 2024-07-23 (화) 16:54 1 Months ago Address
It turned out really well ㅜㅜ It’s like you’ve become a completely different person!!
뜨라님 2024-07-24 (수) 11:42 1 Months ago Address
Wow, she really looks like a doll, she’s so pretty!!
맥클맥클 2024-07-24 (수) 15:28 1 Months ago Address
It's pretty
잔망루피 2024-07-24 (수) 17:48 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
양악은무서워 2024-07-25 (목) 19:12 1 Months ago Address
Really, it looks pretty. I’m jealous.
밀가루시러 2024-08-20 (화) 16:17 24 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
오늘도출근 2024-08-29 (목) 02:10 15 Days ago Address
원장님정보오ㅏ비용 좀 정보공유좀해주세요
Prev  Next  List