Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

I'm leaving a review of the 3 types of contouring done with cookies~~!

나체주의자 2024-08-14 (수) 19:31 1 Months ago 2739
Dr.
정성모
Hospital
쿠키성형외과의원
Price
1155 만원
Days
180 days
수술전

<수술전>

당일

<당일>

1주차

<1주차>

3주차

<3주차>

1달차

<1달차>

3달차

<3달차>

6달차

<6달차>

I've had a complex about my long and wide face since I was young, and I thought that if not now, it should be done before it's too late, so I made up my mind to get the surgery . While looking through plastic surgery apps, I trusted Cookie the most, and all the reviews said that my face shape was to my liking. After meeting the director, I trusted him even more, and that's why I chose this hospital. Before the surgery, many people around me advised me against it because it was dangerous, but after I actually got it, they were all abuzz saying that they wanted to get it done too. ㅋㅋ They diligently managed the swelling for the first week. ㅎㅎ Even though there was swelling, it felt like it went down in an instant! From the first month, the swelling went down and whenever I touched my face, I could feel it getting smaller. I was happy every day. Up until the first month, I still had some sensation and swelling around my mouth, but my lines were coming back to life, so I lived with high expectations. Now, after 6 months, it seems to have become more natural ^^ My complex has disappeared and I am happy and happy when I put on makeup. I still have some slight swelling that only I can feel, but I think it will go down slowly. Time is the best medicine. Thank you, Director Jeong Seong-mo of Cookie Plastic Surgery!!
Written by
App
쿠키성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 144)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
용용용
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
아카쨩
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
새옷마련
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
모카라떼짱
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
석주님
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
러뭉이
눈수술수술후기
10 Days ago
이한길
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
기생오라비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
바나나3737
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
성형해보쟝
I'm leaving a review of the 3 types of contouring done with cookies~~!'s Reviews More (10/144)

Comment 4
오잉00 2024-08-16 (금) 10:50 1 Months ago Address
어떤 점에서 믿음이 간지 알 수 있으까요! 예뻐용♥
소금빵마싯서 2024-08-16 (금) 15:12 1 Months ago Address
와 나도 여기 보고있는데 수술 진짜 잘됬다 예사 !!!!!!!
꽃윙 2024-08-16 (금) 19:26 1 Months ago Address
수술너무잘됐다 이뻐
오리빵oo 2024-08-18 (일) 21:53 1 Months ago Address
잘됐당 나도 여기서 상담했었엉
Prev  Next  List