Dr.
오정석
Hospital
윤곽의정석성형외과의원
Price
220 만원
Days
12 days

I had been thinking about removing the pins since I first had contour surgery, but personally, I felt like I was feeling a foreign body in my front chin. So, after 1 year and 6 months, I looked into the hospital. The price was reasonable, and even though it just opened, the doctor seemed to have good qualifications, and people around me said he was good at it. After hearing the story, I decided to go to the hospital! The director explained things well during the consultation, and the director was kind, so I had the surgery on the same day. I think the surgery time was short because Dr. Oh Jeong-seok was good, and maybe that's why the swelling wasn't too bad and there were no bruises. Other than being careful about the stitches from the day of surgery, there was no major discomfort. I'm recovering well. It's definitely simpler than contouring surgery and the recovery is faster. Watching Citi makes me feel relieved.
윤곽의정석성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 24)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
kjy8354
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
앞트임절개범
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
몬냥몬냥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
부산향교숫국밥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
아라자아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
하비에르
윤곽/FACE수술후기
15 Days ago
죠죠랑
윤곽/FACE수술후기
16 Days ago
김님딤림
윤곽/FACE수술후기
17 Days ago
팔칠
Contour pin removal review's Reviews More (10/24)

Comment 5
다크서클괴물 2024-08-14 (수) 14:22 29 Days ago Address
No, the doctor's name is Oh Jeong-seok, so he's the outline of the doctor? This is so funny lol

Alex24 2024-08-14 (수) 15:15 29 Days ago Address
ㅇㄱㅇㅈㅅ I think it's mentioned quite a bit in Seongye-sa, so I'm looking it up. Thank you for the review :) I'm considering contouring surgery because I'm so stressed about my face shape these days. Can I ask about sagging after contouring?

안뇨야 Writer 2024-08-14 (수) 15:54 28 Days ago Address
I think the sagging after contouring is due to the difference in skin tone. I don't have any sagging yet~~!

Alex24 2024-08-15 (목) 09:26 28 Days ago Address
처짐 없으시다니 너무 다행이네요:) 답변 감사합니다!
헨핸 2024-09-03 (화) 12:28 9 Days ago Address
왜 수술 받았던 곳이 아니라 여기서 한거야??
Prev  Next  List