Price
Private
Days
Private

전 사진 2장 ㅎㅎ

<전 사진 2장 ㅎㅎ>

후 사진 3장~~

<후 사진 3장~~>

After the surgery, I wrote it down like a diary every day on a notepad. But it accumulated to a certain extent, so I wrote a review to share with my colleagues . On the first day, my stomach was so upset that they told me not to drink water. I don't usually drink water very often, so I thought I would get through it well. I thought about it, but that was really the most painful thing. And I had no appetite at all. But I had to take the medicine anyway, so I ate little by little using the baby's spoon. Still, they say time is medicine, but is it the 5th day? Because of this, eating became much easier, and I ate porridge and bread, and my appetite gradually developed. Haha. Are humans creatures of adaptation? Well, my face was very swollen, but around this time, I could see the swelling slowly going down. Also, since I was always at home, my body was so tired. I was feeling stuffy, so I just turned on the home TV and did some stretching in the living room, and I wrote it down so that I could recover quickly and eat whatever I wanted . Haha. The photo was taken over a month ago and in the second month, but now that I have a little more time, I'm just putting on a little bit of makeup. I went on a diet and exercised a lot, and everyone around me naturally said that everything went well!~~ It made me feel really good inside, and although it was hard, I think I did well to persevere. During the consultation, the director told me that the effect of the glow would be completely improved, and I think that 's the reason for the surgery. ~~ I know everyone is like this, but I really didn't like my face shape and I've been under a lot of stress since I was a student. But now I'm going to be satisfied with myself and get along!

Comment 8
봄부밤바바밤 2024-08-14 (수) 14:20 1 Months ago Address
헐 완전 하고나니까 사람 달라보여 잘 됨 ㅠㅠㅠ

이윤영이당 Writer 2024-08-14 (수) 14:47 1 Months ago Address
고마워 예사야ㅠㅠ
달빛꿈사탕 2024-08-14 (수) 14:28 1 Months ago Address
나도 윤곽도 알아보는중 ㅠ 밥 먹는거 불편하다고 하던데 고생 많았어 예사

이윤영이당 Writer 2024-08-14 (수) 14:50 1 Months ago Address
고마워 ㅎㅎ
아마자자 2024-08-14 (수) 14:42 1 Months ago Address
개이쁨
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.