수술 전

<수술 전>

수술 전

<수술 전>

수술 후

<수술 후>

수술 후

<수술 후>

Hello, I am a person who had cheekbone surgery at Samsao for about 2 weeks!! The 3 types of contouring were scary and I didn't have a complex as much as the clowns, so I only did 1 type . That's why I really hated my clowns . So, when I was in middle school , I deliberately made thick rims for my glasses to cover up my clowns haha; ; When I wear contact lenses, my face is bare, so my cheekbones stand out, and if I put on makeup, it's 'makeup to cover my cheekbones' or 'hairstyling to cover my cheekbones', but no matter what I do, if I take a picture, it's all visible... So, every day, when I take four pictures of my life, my cheekbones are first covered. !! I feel so happy that I don't have to do that anymore. After searching around and looking around , I think I was attracted to Samsao's cheekbone surgery results because they were the beauty I was looking for . I wanted it to look natural and have clear results. Both the manager and the director in charge It was nice that he was kind and explained everything in detail in an easy-to-understand manner. It's hard from the 1st day to the 4th-5th day after the surgery ㅜㅜ I'm wearing a bandage, I can't wash my face, I can't wash my hair. Because of the swelling, people came to me when they saw my big face. I thought I should just live with it.. ㅜ But luckily, I gargled. I survived by drinking soy milk, pumpkin juice, and applying cold and warm compresses!! From the first week onwards, things got better little by little as I was able to remove the stitches, disinfect, wash my hair, and wash my face. My face, which was just crazy swollen, went down a bit and became chubby. However, there is still some minor swelling. If you touch my cheekbones after the surgery, you can feel that they have really sunk in. The feeling was so amazing. From the first day of surgery, the pain was a bit annoying for a few days, but it was throbbing and tingling, but it was relieved in less than a week, so it was okay. And I wear glasses, so I always show my parents and boyfriend that I take off my glasses, and they ask, "What do you think?" Something with a clown in it? Every time I ask that, my parents and boyfriend both say it's amazing that the cheekbones that used to stick out have become rounder. + Another person said that his expression has gone from sharp to soft! + I am also so excited that I want to put on makeup and take pictures as I wrote above. I think I will be most satisfied when all the swelling goes down haha . As of week 2, I have had the stitches removed in my mouth, received laser treatment for swelling, and am eating porridge and brushing my teeth gently. I'm doing well. Taenggimi is working very hard!! I'll come back with a review next time~~
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 246)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리스탙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리릴릴
Review of the 2nd week of cheekbone surgery at Samsao's Reviews More (10/246)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List