Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

[Cheekbone pin removal] Completely completed facial contouring and cheekbone surgery at ㅇㅏ

으아고 2024-08-13 (화) 09:58 29 Days ago 1385
Dr.
권순범
Hospital
아크성형외과의원

There are many opinions on whether to remove the pin or not, but I say to remove the pin! It's my vote. Actually, the pin... there are inconveniences every time I get an MRI, CT scan, etc. in the future;; The part I wanted to solve after the contouring surgery was the pin. I thought that professionalism, reliability, and friendliness were the most important things when selling products. The hospital that matched that was Arc Plastic Surgery. Director Sunbeom Kwon had the expertise that I thought was most important. , reliability, and even the consultation director was friendly, so the entire process went smoothly and comfortably. The hospital was neat and clean, so there was nothing that bothered me. Although professionalism is important when performing surgery, the hospital environment seems to be very important as well. Haha, it's been 1 week since I had my cheek pins removed~ The swelling is much less than I expected hahaha. It's completely possible for daily life~ In fact, pin removal surgery after contouring surgery is the same as contouring surgery, so I thought it would be really swollen haha. Thank goodness~~~~ ~
Written by
App
아크성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 12)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Months ago
좋은날이네
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Months ago
vbnm123
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Months ago
돋보기
양악/교정/치과후기
8 Days ago
주냥주냥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
23 Days ago
주냥주냥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Months ago
vbnm123
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Months ago
mions
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Months ago
gaag
코성형수술후기
1 Years ago
보여줄게완저니
[Cheekbone pin removal] Completely completed facial contouring and cheekbone surgery at ㅇㅏ's Reviews More (10/12)

Comment 1
Alex24 2024-08-14 (수) 15:17 28 Days ago Address
Thank you for the review :) I'm considering contouring because I'm really stressed about my face shape these days. Can I ask about sagging after contouring?
Prev  Next  List