Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face lift]

It's been two weeks since I received a lift from Dr. Hea at Mini Colossus.

이네이네 2024-08-13 (화) 08:02 30 Days ago 835
Dr.
한규남
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
14 days
거상 전 정면 사진

<거상 전 정면 사진>

거상 전 측면 사진

<거상 전 측면 사진>

거상 후 정면 사진

<거상 후 정면 사진>

거상 후 측면 사진

<거상 후 측면 사진>

It's been 2 weeks since I got a lift from Dr. ㅎ at SSS. While I was looking for a mini lift due to my saggy nasolabial folds and sagging jowls, I was more interested in Samsao Plastic Surgery because the director was a Seoul National University graduate. He does vertical lifting, has minimal scarring, and is an expert in lifts. It seemed like it was. I gained more trust because the elite director, who graduated from Seoul National University, provided me with thorough consultations. I was very satisfied with the consultation and decided right away because they said they could solve all my concerns at once and suggest solutions for improvement. I had minimal incision SMAS Volume Lift surgery (liposuction under the chin, followed by fat transplantation under the eyes, around the mouth, and forehead). Before the surgery, I had severe facial asymmetry, chubby cheeks, bags under my eyes, Indian wrinkles, and saggy cheek skin, so I had a depressed look, but after the surgery, I had a depressed look. has improved a lot. After the bags under my eyes, nasolabial folds, puffy skin, cheek fat, and chin fat were completely eliminated, people around me said that I had lost weight and had a sophisticated look. First of all, I was satisfied because all areas seemed to have improved. There was swelling and bruising until the first week, but after the second week after the stitches were removed, all the major swelling and bruising disappeared and there was no sign. Thank you to the director for making it so stylish.
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 246)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리스탙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리릴릴
It's been two weeks since I received a lift from Dr. Hea at Mini Colossus.'s Reviews More (10/246)

Comment 1
뭉냥이펀치 2024-08-13 (화) 08:06 30 Days ago Address
안 아프셨나요? ㅠㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List